Thread: Goddess? Me?

Goddess? Me?

On Saturday, I went to a gathering for people currently in polyamorous relationships, and also for those interested in the topic. Kind of a support group for people in poly relationships, where they could discuss issues like dealing with the emotional baggage from past relationships, jealousy issues, and co-parenting kids. I am not in a relationship at all right now, but I have friends who are polyamorous, and it is a relationship combination that could work for me as well, with the right people. I attended mostly to possibly meet new friends, and expand my horizons.

Now, I have been living full time as a woman for the past 13 months, and I pass relatively well for a cisgender woman. I identify mostly as lesbian, but am bi enough to enjoy attentions from some men as well. Has to be the right mix of personality, build and appearance, for me, with either gender - I lean to preferring younger, slender, fit and feminine or effeminate partners.

Well, since a poly group is more than likely to include at least a few non-binary, gay, lesbian or bi people, I wore a button with my preferred pronouns - she / her / hers - on a color striped background that signifies ‘bisexual’. I was dressed in a trendy, youthful outfit that was black with red plaid details - a tunic top with the plaid at the waist down, like a miniskirt, and matching black leggings with the same red plaid as a stripe down the outside of both legs. And I was wearing 4” high heeled, ankle-length, black suede booties, with gold chain details. Several cisgender women at the event complemented me on the outfit. And with the heels and my 5’10” height, I was easily the tallest person in the room. Also, despite being 62 years old, I look more like I am in my 30’s. (By other people’s typical assessments of me.)

A younger man, perhaps in his late 20’s to early 30’s, sat beside me in the circle as we introduced ourselves, and started the discussions. I was apparently the only currently single person there. When we took our first break, the young man leaned closer to me, pointed at my button, smiled, and said, “You need one more word there. Goddess.” I was rather flattered at the apparent flirtation, though he was not quite my type. Too hirsute for my liking, with a huge handlebar mustache, and very hairy legs, revealed by the short pants he was wearing. I gave a polite but non-committal reply, and we only chatted briefly before the next discussion topic started.

Still, even though nothing came of it, the interaction kind of made my day.
    Last edited by Ceera; 09-30-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Yeah I get the “goddess” thing a lot actually. Common enough that’s it’s obviously just a come-on. It usually comes from chasers and fetishists for me. Glad you got a boost out of it’

K . Does this ever work long time for anyone?

It seems that someone always gets jealous or finds someone else, and they split up.

My boyfriend I was living with thought he wanted this kind of thing. I was ok with it.

Well he didn't like my other three boyfriends stopping by. It didn't take long for him to change as he his mind, that and it was wearing my out.

Now I just have two I'm seeing, it's enough.

Ceera, Good on you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".