Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback from hetro, non transitioning mtf CD... pls

Feedback from hetro, non transitioning mtf CD... pls

I'm looking for feedback from the hetro, non transitioning mtf crossdressers. (I hate to be specific in asking who the responses come from...)
    Does just lounging around in yoga leggings and a razor back top, maybe forms, maybe just the sports bra, work for you?
    Do you like to wear a skirt/blouse and heels and just hang out at the house?
    Or do you need to do the full dress, wig, makeup, forms, etc...
    I know that people are all different and we need different things, but this is me reaching out and just trying to educate myself and learn from others. I know that by hearing from others this will not make my SO's dressing 'normal or abnormal' but more of what do others do. (I hope that makes sense, lol)
    Thank you!

Aspiring Member
    I dont have a wig and only just recently bought a dress. I've put on lipstick a few times. No desire for wig and more makeup. No desire for forms. She found my bra and didnt care for that though I do own a new one I've worn a few times. I just bought heels again and do plan to wear them more when I'm alone. I love panties pantyhose camis mostly. Wife has bought me leggings and womens Jean's which I wear around her.

I’m a little confused as to why you are only interested in hearing from hetero members? I get that trans is kind of a different creature than CDers, but what do you think is different about gay and bi crossdressers?

Hi there,

Well it depends on the mood really and how much time I have what my wife and I are going to be doing and most of all how lazy I'm feeling. Sometimes I just throw my leggings on and a nice cotton cami if it is warm, or a nice light sweater if it is cooler, bra most of the time, forms some of the time, wig= never unless I'm going out somewhere, it is too hot for me and I am a very hot bodied person. For me to do makeup I have to go all the way, can't just do eyes and lips, have to do the full shave, foundation, concealer and the whole routine, eyelashes etc ... But once again that is only if I am going out somewhere. My wife doesn't mind what I wear or do, it doesn't bother her in the least, but I have a bit of a hang-up dressing in front of her for some reason, still haven't figured that out, maybe it is because I am embarrassed to act girly in front of her, not sure. But I am getting better at it, slowly but surely. Anyway, I am getting away from your question....... Good luck on trying to understand what most of us don't understand ourselves

I fit all of your criteria although I consider myself transgender — not “just” a crossdresser. I fairly rarely fully dress with full makeup, wig, etc. I do love just wearing a blouse and forms, maybe clip on ear rings, while I’m working on my computer. I don’t need to fully dress to feel feminine. Nancy
    Last edited by NancyJ; 09-30-2019 at 07:10 PM.

I don't consider myself "just a cd'r", or transgender for that matter. But somewhere in the middle... or both. But For me, just "throwing something on" doesn't quite do it for me these last few years. I seem to need all or nothing, or it just doesn't feel right. Also, I prefer not to see myself half and half if that makes any sense. I prefer my wife not see me that way either. Although I deal with it ok.
    I will however, sleep with forms and a fitted tee on occasion.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I've only gone "all out" once and don't feel like I need to, personally. Perfectly fine with wearing a dress, jeans, whatever, even in dude mode.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I really enjoy just lounging around in yoga pants and top, or a cami and some shorts. Other times I like to work at my desk in a dress. It really depends on my mood. I rarely wear my wig (especially since I need to learn how to style nicely; it came out of the box ok, but it needs fine tuning that I don't know how to do yet). I have yet to learn how to do makeup other than lipstick, so that's a rarity, and I've only just started painting my nails (which I still kind of suck at, btw), so those are something I learn later as well. I just really dress to ease the "pink fog" as everyone calls it. I let my mood dictate what I'll be wearing. Since I'm in a DADT relationship, pretty much whatever I wear needs to be able to be removed pretty quickly and not leave any hint that it was there.

Hello. I am a heterosexual Male who likes to dress in women's clothing. No makeup no wigs. I look like a man in women's clothes. I don't try to look like a girl. I don't want to be a female. I love being a man. I just love women and their clothes. My wife loves me and accepts this part of me. I can dress any way I want to at home. I am not allowed to go out dressed. My wife even helps me pick out clothes and also has bought me some. She doesn't want to see me in a dress or skirt. I wear panties (thongs) and a bra daily. She bought me some bras and pajamas for my birthday. I hope this helps answer your questions.

Banned Read only
    So Newbie ,
    I'm like Micki and wondering why you needed to be so specific ?

If you're reaching out and trying to move forward and educate yourself , why not just ask the question .

If I'm still allowed to answer , I'm a TG hetro but dress full time , even at home I will wear makeup and my wig because at some point in the day I may go out to run errands . I dress appropriate for the jobs I intend to do , if I'm gardening I usually wear a denim skirt and Tshirt or jeans . No I don't wear heels around the house and not to run my errands , I have several pairs of wedges with various heel heights .

I can't live with the inbetween state , in fact doing male mode feels more like CDing , besides I get visitors and deliveries calling and I do prefer to present as Teresa when answering the door or chatting to neighbours . I have to add it feels perfectly normal , I shop with my daughter and often have coffee out with my sister in law . My wife is almost the only one who hasn't seen me but I feel it would now be best if she did .

I appreciate you are wondering how far your SO will go or needs to go , maybe forget the normal -abnormal thinking and let him find a balance , I admit it'd easier for me now I'm separated but I wish to integrate into the community so I take care what I look like and try and dress appropriately .

The bottom line is you really do need to know what his needs are .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-30-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I’m a little confused as to why you are only interested in hearing from hetero members? I get that trans is kind of a different creature than CDers, but what do you think is different about gay and bi crossdressers?
    I was asking because my bf is a hetro non transitioning mtf cd and wanted feed back from others. I don?t know if he could give feedback about a gay cd, but that?s a question I will bring up with him

Ok.so it depends on my mood and what?s I?m doing. I do like to go all out if I have a full weekend to myself but if it?s just an afternoon or a single day then I will wear what ever o feel like. Never heels in the house. They do amazing things for your arse but man they are killer on you feet!

Some days(if it?s hot I?ll where a blouse and skirt or a very light dress. Other days it?s sweats, or just my JP?s. If it?s not to hot I?ll wear forms and wig, I usually always have them on durring ?girl days?. Mostly I just wear pants and a nice blouse or some t-shirt.

I love to come home from a long shift and change into my panties, night gown, and fuzzy slippers and relax. For me that's the most part of my CDing. Billie Jean

So Newbie has requested a specific group to respond to her. If you don't feel that you are in that group, you do not need to respond. Please do not question why.

I’m with NancyJ. Usually I just enjoy dressing as casual as can be. Always with my boobs, a top of some sort, and some jewelry, particularly long dangling earrings. Anything else is just a bonus. On rare occasions I will go all the way and enjoy every moment. It just isn’t really necessary. I just love being a “normal” girl.

Hi Newbie,

Since you've been here for more than a year you are probably familiar with the term "MIAD": man in a dress. That's what I am. That means I do not impersonate a woman. I wear what used to be considered women's clothes that mostly been abandoned by young women. I will enumerate what I wear and highlight what is seldom worn by women these days. I start with garter-beltand nylons slip panties, blouse or shirt and skirt. I never wear a bra, forms, wigs, makeup, heels.

I live in the above mentioned garments all the time. When I have to go out I change my skirt for trousers otherwise remain underdressed at all times.

As I said I do not impersonate a woman, am not effeminate but a man who likes to dress differently than most men.

You wrote: Do you like to wear a skirt/blouse and heels and just hang out at the house? the answer is yes, except the heels.

As to being 'normal or abnormal' I think normal is what majority does, and abnormal what minority does therefore we, being a minority are abnormal even though we think we are normal. At least I do.

Feel free to ask more questions.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

We had a speaker at one of our transgender group meetings and she said "when you've met one transgender person you've met one transgender person", so you are probably going to get a variety of answers.

I am a married MTF hetero CD, as you asked. As a young boy, I wanted to try on dresses. I still do.

My dressing has evolved over time.

For a long time I wanted to dress but never did.

Then I began to underdress (generally panties under male clothes). I began to buy woman's clothes dressed as a guy, and dressing at home when I was home by myself. That lasted about 10 years.

Then I went out a couple of Halloweens and a day out in San Francisco.

Three years ago I was able to arrange four days out; nails, makeover, try on dresses, buy a new wig. That changed everything for me.

Since then, I have gone out dressed on a regular basis. When I get dressed, it's makeup, wig, accessories, shoes, etc. I prefer dresses and pantyhose, or tops and skirts, but I do wear jeans and leggings. I often go to stores but also restaurants, movies, the occasional museum. I've made GG friends that I met while out dressed.

I do what works for me.

I've been wearing a junior's top (crop top, tank top, print) and short shorts during the day and VS PJs at night. And a denim skirt when the cat wants to sit in my lap.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 10-01-2019 at 12:26 AM.

I am hetero, male, 82 y.o., married 62 years and have worn feminine under-clothing all my life. As a child my mother bought me Y-fronts and I refused to wear them. For many years I have worn skirts and blouses and other female garments at home; my family, friends and most of my neighbours know I do this but I don't go "up-town" dressed. I have had no desire to go with a man and in fact don't like all-male company, I can meet and converse easily with women.
    This is my private life shared without problems with my loving, understanding, wife. It has been this way for over 60 years.

I'm very relaxed in just leggings and sports top at home, walking the dogs, morning coffee, getting takeaways (pizza hut, Indian etc).
    Sometimes I wear a bra, sometimes not, sometimes a wig, sometimes not.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Thumbs up

I?ve transitioned to wearing workout pants/leggings almost 90 percent of the time in public. That includes around my 8-year-old daughter, to the grocery store, to the gas station, driving to the in-laws, lounging at the in-laws, making a Starbucks run, etc. The only time I wear men?s athletic shorts is when I?m on business trips where I have to share a room with a colleague to keep costs low. (I can usually keep my freshly-done pedicure, panties, and mostly hairless body unobtrusive, but putting on girly pants would be a bridge too far..)

Heck, I even picked up shifts in an Amazon warehouse last holiday season while I waited for my current job to came through, and wore black workout tights every night. (I got questioned once by one of my supervisors- not in a bad way - as to why I wore them and I flat out told him that they were infinitely more comfortable than jeans, more supportive and equally as warm.) I got a couple of snickers early, but when I started putting up good productivity numbers, the snickers turned to normal conversation, and I even had two separate women ask me about a particular pair of pants.

That being said; is it enough for me? I used to think so, but recently I have been craving the full transformation. Since I work very close to an Amazon locker drop off, I?ll admit to having gone a bit overboard with my playtime purchasing and returning (so many things look cute on the screen but less so in the mirror) lately, and have even pulled the trigger on a breast plate setup. Two, actually, if you count the one that was falsely described as ?solid? silicone by the seller..

I?m also going to try out a pair of adhesive forms, because I?m skeptical of how the breast plate type of form will truly fit, and I need a new pair of boobs anyway since my old standbys ripped.
    Last edited by Andrea Chenowith; 10-01-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I find the question entirely valid. I spend almost all my free time in a dress, bra, forms, jewellery, heels, tights (unless it is hot) - more rarely in a skirt and top - and never in any form of trousers. I only wear make up and a wig to go out though I sometimes wear scent and lipstick at home. I adopt a female walk and voice when I go out, and then use make up and a wig. I enjoy it - it is fun - but I am acting - at no time do I identify as a woman. The women I interact with know I am male and we make a joke of it - I even flirt with them and they flirt back. I rarely encounter males when out dressed but when I do I keep it to a minimum as they are often uncomfortable and don't want to show that they are. I own women's trousers and leggings but might wear them once a year at the most. The dressing has nothing to do with wanting to BE a woman for me - it is to look good as one.

At home, after work and on week ends, I wear a dress or skirt with full lingerie and heels. Only occasionally do I wear make up, without a wig, as it can make quite a change as to how I look. I don't wish to waste the time that it takes to do make up and the removal. When dressed I just carry on as normal around the house. I don't feel feminine or wish to be a woman but I always feel great when dressed.

I fit the description of your target group. And I?m satisfied underdressing about 1/2 the time. When I?m on my own I might wear a a bra and like to sleep in a nightgown. I sometimes wear a dress or skirt at home with a blouse. I?ll run with a sports bra if it?s covered by a loose jacket. Doubt I?ll ever go out en femme. No plans for a wig or make up.
    Having said that, I also have seen myself evolve over the past decade from panties alone to now owning several dresses , skirts, bras. So no promises where Illbe in another ten years.

After telling my wife, it was all the way, because I wanted to look presentable to her, but since she is gone, it?s rare I put on much makeup other than lipstick and mascara. Occasionally jewelry
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.