My wife was out with the family and a Maria night was on route, I was going to my room to get changed and my doorbell rang. I go to the door and see my mother in law all dressed up and my father in law in the back ground dressed in a tuxedo. I could tell my father in law was not happy because instead of waving hi he just knodding his head. I open the door and explain to my mother in law that her daughter is out and she responded to me that she was looking for me. I questioned her why would she want me, she said she was going to a Galla foundraiser and everyone who is a somebody is going to be there and she wanted to ask me if she looked good. I have gave her some dressing advice in the past because her daughters couldn't be bothered to help her. Strange she was looking for fashion advice from her construction worker rough around the edges son in law. She said I never gave her bad advice in the past and most of all that I'm the most honest person she knows. Well that was very flattering and agreed to help her out, my mother in law is in early seventies but looks amazing for her age. She was wearing a beautiful dress, black with pink working and puffy on the bottom. I instantly noticed she was wearing knee highs and told her it doesn't look good and she insisted that no one can see them, I told her that I seen them and it looks bad. She knew forsure her daughter didn't have pantyhose in the house I don't think my wife wore pantyhos in the last 20 years. I told her that maybe my wife had an emergency pair in the bedroom, I took a look at her dress and had to decide between black or biege and I figured biege. I got her a pair of my best biege pantyhose and I figured she was getting very comfortable around me because she was going to put them on in front of me until I made a comment that maybe she should put them on in the washroom. She came out and she instantly smiled at what she seen in the mirror, I told her I couldn't believe she was going to go with those old knee highs with a run and pull marks on them. He thanked me and then she did a spin in front of me and I noticed she was wearing a white slip under, I asked her what was with the slip. She said she has to wear a slip, I told her not tonight and asked her if it was a full or half, she said half. I put out my hand and told her the dress already has underlining and doesn't need it and to lose the slip and to hand it to me. She pulled the slip down and handed it to me. She was very content and looked in the mirror and seen the pantyhose gave the dress a more complete look and she gave me a kiss and thanked me and told me she knew she could always depend on me to help her and be honest. I think if it ever came out about my dressing I believe she would probably be the only one who would be happy, she would probably invite me clothes shopping. One things forsure my mother in law has some classic slips and I told my wife in the past to make sure she leaves me her slips in her will, and let's just say I'm writing this wearing her slip. Lol.
I don't know if I maybe do show a femine side that I don't even realize, but tonight was a sign of it. Thanks I thought it was a little wierd and wanted to share it.