After a very rough and highly emotional few days, last night I hit a bit of a tipping point with my wife.
She was very angry and went to my eldest daughter?s house.
My daughter reached out to me and I went and spoke with her in the car, whilst my wife stayed inside the house.

My daughter knew nothing of the real me until the weekend, but had been researching and was quite well informed. We had a very open and honest conversation which was also very emotional. She was incredibly understanding and supportive.

After we had spoken, I came home and my wife arrived home about an hour later. We had our first positive conversation since this all came out. She was much more understanding, but just very sad that we won?t be growing old together as we had always planned.

The conversation ended with us hugging and her telling me that we?ll get through this, although we will be divorcing. She even confirmed that she?ll support me with other elements like electrolysis.

This morning there was another hug and I hope that we can move on through what will be a difficult journey together.

Sorry for the long post.

Natalie x