Thread: Breasts

Breasts

Hi, love being male and love my CD side; I am so enticed by breasts that I went to my sister's plastic surgeon to ask about augmentation to get me to a D, he was so shocked he could not even speak for a min. I am debating as this is a big step and I love both worlds for what they offer. Advice?

Welcome to the forum! You certainly made a splash with your first post. The very first thing that comes to my mind is therapy. You are married so you'll need her included. A decision like that is huge...

Good luck...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Delusional....Or "pink fog" to put it nicely...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Just don't 'go cheap'. Like everything else, you can get cheap work done, or get it done right. Very often, I hear comments about how breast implants are 'obviously fake'. Not so. If it's done right, by the right surgeon, with the right implants, no one will know without looking for the surgical scars. Of course, that's on a GG. If you see a pair of perfect female breasts on a guy, chances are they really are going to be implants. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for perfection if you can afford it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Can I suggest you go to the introduction forum and give a post there before we get into talking about your breasts.
    Crissy

Hi Redrobyncd.

As Crissy suggested, please post a little about yourself in the Introduction section.

Also, make sure you have read the forum rules: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php

Only you can make a personal decision like this.

Thank you.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-02-2019 at 06:29 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not something that can be easily done.
    Way more to it than just going to a plastic surgeon and saying I want breasts.

Most, if not all, reputable surgeons would ask for evidence that breast augmentation on a genetic male is "medically necessary". There's a good reason for that, several actually. Having a breast fetish is not likely to qualify.
    Back up and seek the services of a qualified therapist to sort out your gender issues.

Add to all of the replies that if you do have breast augmantation and later on realise it was not for you your intial cost would all have gone to waste plus a huge amount of money spent on getting them removed.
    Also have you considered the fall out of having it done and what will your friends say? will you lose some along the way? another thing your wife may or may not go along with this idea but what about your parents and siblings what would you say to them?
    There are a lot of questions you need to ask yourself and others too. No rash decisions have ever been a good ones, take care, excercise cation and look into all of the pro's and con's.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am transgender and present more as a woman on a day to day basis and I couldn't find a surgeon that would do it.
    I wanted a fat transfer and a breast augmentation and even offered to pay cash for the surgeries but the answer was no.
    Its pretty obvious you have a breast fetish and that is OK but don't let a fantasy override common sense.

Platinum Member
    As per protocol, welcome to the forum. As for your question, if you are remotely serious, I would suggest you begin by scheduling an appointment with a professional counselor.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Why not start with breast forms or a breast plate and see if you still want breasts full time. A size D would certainly attract attention.

I completely understand, it is not really a CD thing, but that's another discussion.

Obviously you are serious if you went to the trouble of meeting with a doctor.

This is more of T thing as you are not going to be able to hide them are you?

Anyway a point of business to access that part of the site I believe you need to make 10 posts first. Not really a big deal but it is a rule here.

This is a support site, for the members to be able to help they would need more information.

Like living situation?

Are you out? Does everyone know?

Do you or are you representing full time as a women? For how long?

Most CDs are part time, that is they only enjoy this side of them for some period of time and then go back to being a guy. They like the idea but it is not likely to work for them.

So welcome, I'm Jean
    Last edited by Jean 103; 10-02-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u r or plan to come out and live as a female? Consult your doc, take hormones, etc., pay your trans dues and get your breasts!

If you're in the closet dresser or simply a CD with a breast fetish, (as I probably am), forgeddabout it!

Buy a breast plate, big forms, and/or a 1/2 a female silicone suit. All of which can replicate the feel of real breasts. Without the expense, pain, and fallout from those who know u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Big step.....I have a c cup .Several reasons for that.I have taken prescribed Finasteride 15 yrs for prostrate,am a senior so they grow with age,take estrogen rich supplements and wear a training bra to bed every night.I only need a padded bra to look presentable and I love it .The down side is even a c cup is noticeable so I wear loose t-shirts and baggy shirts and because I'm a senior and larger breast is common no one says any thing but a D breast especialy if your younger will be hard to hide in male mode.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

This thread is closed. The OP is a new member that has not introduced themselves in the Introductions Section. Also, the nature of the post makes me question its legitimacy.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 10-02-2019 at 10:27 AM.