It's really an update of how well my sessions are going with my painting group .

Many members were upset because the new management of the coffee shop in the Art Centre have almost doubled the cost of the coffee and also withdrawn the " top up " option . So it was decided to make our own in the art room . I'd just picked a load of apples off my tree so decided to make some pies for the freezer , then had a second thought and decided to make some smaller ones to take to the class to have with their coffee .

This morning I took a large storage box with the pies to the class , when coffee time came I produced to box and handed them round , the box soon came back empty .

The lovely part was we had more new members today , it made them feel more welcome and even though I'd never met some of them before they all gave me a hug . I must admit I wasn't expecting this level of acceptance in such a short time , I've been attending the class for many years and yet in the last four weeks both the new and old members have become so comfortable with me as Teresa .