Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could you

Probably not.

It’s a nice place to visit but I would not want to live there.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

If it would not hurt so many people and have such great social costs to me (and financial as it would lead to divorce) I would live full-time and consider transition. Nancy

Hi girls I have been dressing full time for4 years I just love it my wife husband loves being in charge and I just love being the female part of this relationship the first year was trial and error what if I told everybody and came out got easier I didn't have to worry about work I was retired now just feels right love peace Lynda

I go back and forth. I could never go fulltime female as I am still working and have family around. However, living by myself I pretty much dress as a woman and working getting more comfortable being as fully dressed, dress shopping, dining, movies, etc. The longest I have spent as fully female is a little over 4 days and I was sad to have to transition back at the end. To really find out I would like to spend 3-4 weeks fully as female to see if that is what I truly desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean. Ann View Post
    Could you live full time as a Crossdresser ?
    I don't remember a time I wasn't a crossdresser.

As for cross dressing, I prefer not to limit my clothing choices (except for panties 24/7).

Yes, as I already do.

I'm not sure about it, the idea itself sounds like it would be a bullseye painted on my back.

For me, even with the boundaries that I respect, like workplace uniform, don't leave the house dressed, don't dress in front of the live in daughter and grandchildren, I am not sure that I could. Dressing at least for now is something special that I do for me. It provides a tremendous endorfan rush. I am afraid that, if was something that I did full time, it would become commonplace and lose its allure.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That is an easy no.

Presently that would be a no. but given a warning that I had to change, I think I could.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    I don't think I can handle all the negative opinions from people. I would end up feeling very depressed. Best keep it in the closet for me

I could, if it's a question about clothes, etc. I like women's clothes and that would be enough for me. But I know, that stepping out of the closet would also change other aspects of my life and I'm not ready to do that just yet or probably never.

I was basically treated like a freak all through school years, because I looked different, had a big ugly birthmark on my face. I have absolutely no desire to re-live being treated like a freak again. Similar to what Pixie said, it would be like walking around with a 'Kick Me' sign on my back. No thanks. Others finally started to leave me alone once I grew big enough so they were wary of confronting me. Once again becoming 'the sissy' that every hot shot wants to prove he's tougher than, isn't high on my list of desirable positions.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Well, I could. I've adapted to lots of things; different jobs, poverty, girlfriends, living with others, living alone, School, dealing with difficult people etc.

The social aspect as others have pointed out would make it difficult. Coming out to some of my family members is a fear I've had and still have. There must be close to a thousand people in my area that know me as a male so going public wouldn't be a picnic.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ah-May-Lee
    If a woman can live full time as a woman then so can I.
    Last edited by Amelie; 10-06-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Removed words that didn't make sense.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I'm content with my current biological setup. If I ever found a genie my first wish would be to be a female.
    Live, laugh, love!

Silver Member
    I guess I do. I wear women's clothes full time. I don't try to pass anymore, but jeans and tops are my everyday wear. I don't consider myself as a MIAD. People know, but I have friends and am known in the area.

In a way yes. I?m trans and just came out to my wife and started HRT. In the next year or so I will come out to everyone. But, I?m not a CD as clothing for females would just be my clothing.

I think so...
    I say that because I do have strong feelings that my path may be leading to something more permanent.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If I were alone in the world, I would love it. Unfortunately, family ties make it impossible.

In a fantasy world, maybe, but in reality, NO. In fact, my dressing is all really just acting out fantasy what it would be like iiiiiiif i were a lady.

Platinum Member
    Probably not, even if I did not have to consider family relationships, i.e., wife and family. It's not just the clothes. It's a mindset that arises and needs to be satisfied. There have been many times over the years when I had days of total freedom strung together. You'd think I would be en femme 24/7 for days on end. Nope. There was no motivation or need to be satisfied.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    No, don't think so.

For me its about expressing both the masculine and the feminine aspects of my being.

After may years keeping her shut in, I am finding more balance by dressing and being Jessie Mae.

Both sides are important to me. But I would like to present as Jessie more often.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    My life is not over yet. Let me get back to you.

Aspiring Member
    I dress for fun and t no point to I identify as a woman. I go out dressed and then act as a woman but most of the people I interact with know me and know I am male. I spend all but about 30 hours a week in womenswear. I am happy with this. The rest of the time I wear male clothes and am perceived as a male and am happy with this. I do not wish to be defined by what I wear which is what would happen to me professionally if I wore dresses to work. It would be allowed but that is not the point. There is more to me than my wardrobe and it is the actual work I do that defines me professionally and I want to maintain that.