Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could you

Could you

Could you live full time as a Crossdresser ?
    No surgery etc
    Just go on with life and be happy ?

JAS

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I DO!

When I began dressing I wanted real breasts and possibly a vagina. But, that was 22+ years ago. 12 years ago all desires and thots of that nature dropped away.

Now, I live happily and contentedly as a CD!
    I'm happy as Robert until I'm Sherry. Then, I'm happy to be her. And, just as happy to remove all my fem trappings until the next time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well I'm trans and wear clothes of the opposite gender everyday.
    I'm 24/7 so I guess that fits your criteria.
    I look more female than male I guess because I get called ma'am a lot.
    I think thats because I wear some make up most days.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-02-2019 at 10:31 PM.

Banned Read only
    Going full time is what is often called a "social transition" and being transgender that is one of my possible futures.

I'll admit I grew the breasts, but did it for 5 years with no intention of going any further. That count?

I'm the same as Tracii G, well not all the same.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Well the thing is I also like some of my dude clothes. I don?t think I could do it full time IF I were able to without any Repercussions.

Would be fun thou a

As Roberta said social transition. Having recently come out to some co-workers I am in a holding pattern but slowly moving that way.

YES ,

I do , it's really no big deal.

I'm out, I live as Jean, It is that simple.

I live by my rules. They keep me sane or insane not sure which one it is.

But I do know my roommate is baking a cake ,yum Just live your life the way you want, be yourself. I don't know it works for me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its not that hard really IF you have no SO to worry about.
    Just do things your way like Jean 103 said.
    I guess a social transition is a good way to put it.

Tracii,

Yes I have socially transitioned. It is something I worked really hard at, if you look back at it.

You see I was on this quest to find myself. Along the way I made a lot of friends. I didn't know that this is what I was doing at the time. It is only now looking back that I see it.

That as my friends see me I'm :just Jean"

Yes I could. It's the clothes that appeal to me not any body changes. I enjoy my working life and my leisure time dressed.

Banned Read only
    Jean Ann,
    Being TG I now do live full time . I've debated with myself and others about hormones and possible surgery , some think I should start on hormones . Personally I'm not convinced it would make much difference to my everyday life . As Roberta and others have said social transition is a very comfortable place to be , if I had 100% acceptance then I would be 100% happy .

I look at it this way, which way am I happier ? I can answer that without hesitation .

hello Jean Ann,
    I think it would be nice to have that option.
    Though many women cross-dress, for example the prefer to wear male type clothes for rugged country walks.
    So I think my answer is yes it would be nice to cross dress in public when appropriate.
    But I am not unhappy with just dressing in private.
    luv J

Jean, In a word yes. However, my wife would not be happy with it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am not sure. If I were single I would probably experiment more. Since I'm married, probably not. Wifey would not be happy. Right now, I'm in a good place.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

My workplace would not be good with it, and my wife would struggle with it too I think, altho she has asked me if that is what I would like. I am happy to be able to express both sides of myself when and where appropriate, but if I had the freedom from either possibly misguided self or societal prejudice, I would probably spend much more time as Lara. That is the place I am most happy.

NO!

That isn't the path I'm traveling.

I've done it for days at a time and it's fun while it lasts, but in the end I'm happy to revert to "guy" mode.

I?ve given this a lot of thought over the years, but in the final analysis, it just wouldn?t work. I have a totally supportive wife and I can dress whenever I want, but because of our very conservative, small town, my job, social contacts, etc. we agree, there would be no acceptance. So, I guess my answer is, as much as I?d like to...no.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    If the social stigma of dressing was not present, I would live a blended life of dressing the way I do at home. I enjoy aspects of choosing clothing from both sides of the closet. Typically that is feminine under, and below the waist, and masculine on the top half. I would refer guy shoes for the most past.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Jean, In a word yes. However, my wife would not be happy with it.
    My wife tolerates the occasional girl outing as long as she doesn't have to see it, but she would not tolerate it if she had to see it full time.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    I am not sure. If I were single I would probably experiment more. Since I'm married, probably not. Wifey would not be happy. Right now, I'm in a good place.
    I'm in a pretty good place in that my wife lets me go out, but I'd really like a lot more girls time, including being able to lounge around the house en femme.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would love to be full time but my wife would not take it well so I am just happy being able to do the time I have.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I'm fine underdressing to be honest, with the occasional "bit more" at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    If the social stigma of dressing was not present, I would live a blended life of dressing the way I do at home. I enjoy aspects of choosing clothing from both sides of the closet. Typically that is feminine under, and below the waist, and masculine on the top half. I would refer guy shoes for the most past.
    Agree with that 100%. There are times I'd like to incorporate clothing into everyday, or at least I'd like to think so. Hilariously, the one time I did leave the house in heels (halloween a few years back) I was done with them after walking about 2-3 blocks, and those were sensible Aerosoles. But when its 100 degrees outside, if I wouldn't get laughed out of town for it, think I'd prefer a skirt or even a sundress than dealing with the usual dad attire of thick heavy cargo shorts.

Aspiring Member
    Couldn't imagine it and wouldn't want to.

I enjoy being a man and all the benefits that come with that. Dressing is just something I do for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    Couldn't imagine it and wouldn't want to.

I enjoy being a man and all the benefits that come with that. Dressing is just something I do for fun.
    Good on yer, Paulie!