I’m married, and I dress full time. I actually don’t own any male clothes anymore, other than the suit I got married in. My wife is totally supportive, and encouraging. I guess I consider myself non binary, because I don’t plan to transition, and still use my birth name, which is fairly masculine. I’m also about to be a dad, and regardless of my clothing, I’ll always be a dad. Other than my wedding, I haven’t worn any male clothes in 3 years, and it’s absolutely changed my life for the better. I feel more comfortable with myself, than I ever have. Even at work, I do have to wear a uniform, but I wear the women’s version of said uniform, always have my makeup done, and my nails are always manicured and long, currently with a dip manicure. I was definitely scared at first, but now I can never go back. A lot of girls say that they’re afraid of what people will say or do, but honestly, it’s never been an issue. I don’t really pass as female, I try, but I know I look like a MIAD, and I’ve never had anyone say a single thing negative to me. Lots of compliments on my makeup, or a dress, or my nails, and shoes, but nothing ever negative. And I live in the south, in the Bible Belt.
Everyone is on their own path, all I’m saying is that you shouldn’t let fear of the unknown get in your way. Most of the time when something is unknown, it has just as much a chance of being good as bad.
You know, it’s just like, my opinion.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I?m married, and I dress full time. I actually don?t own any male clothes anymore, other than the suit I got married in. My wife is totally supportive, and encouraging. I guess I consider myself non binary, because I don?t plan to transition, and still use my birth name, which is fairly masculine. I?m also about to be a dad, and regardless of my clothing, I?ll always be a dad. Other than my wedding, I haven?t worn any male clothes in 3 years, and it?s absolutely changed my life for the better. I feel more comfortable with myself, than I ever have. Even at work, I do have to wear a uniform, but I wear the women?s version of said uniform, always have my makeup done, and my nails are always manicured and long, currently with a dip manicure. I was definitely scared at first, but now I can never go back. A lot of girls say that they?re afraid of what people will say or do, but honestly, it?s never been an issue. I don?t really pass as female, I try, but I know I look like a MIAD, and I?ve never had anyone say a single thing negative to me. Lots of compliments on my makeup, or a dress, or my nails, and shoes, but nothing ever negative. And I live in the south, in the Bible Belt.
Everyone is on their own path, all I?m saying is that you shouldn?t let fear of the unknown get in your way. Most of the time when something is unknown, it has just as much a chance of being good as bad.
You know, it?s just like, my opinion.