Thread: A Day Alone - Finally a chance to dress!!!!!

A Day Alone - Finally a chance to dress!!!!!

For the first time in months, I have the house to myself today. I have not dressed in at least six months, there are so many feelings I have missed.

The feeling of anticipation since Monday. The feeling of putting on my underwear- thong, bra and pantyhose. The weight and movement of my forms. I bought a new dress months ago that I only tried on when I got it home but have not worn when completely dressed. It is a Leith mini-dress from Nordstroms. Sliding on high heels are walking around, how my steps change and the motion of my hips. The feel of mascara, foundation, blush and lipstick on my face.

The most important feeling of all is the inner peace I feel as the person, I should be. How I wish I could stay this way.

Hi Jamie

I too have had long stretches of being unable to dress so I understand exactly what you're saying. Enjoy your dressing time!

Elizabeth

Platinum Member
    Enjoy your day!!!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in with Elizabeth too ... sometime far too long between those times when hours of dressing are possible. Good day, from the sounds of it!!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Jamie, Glad you could be YOU! Nancy

I'm looking forward to having a day to myself on Saturday and being able to dress up completely. I will be spending a lot of time assembling my wardrobe and putting together makeup.

Gold Member
    I can dress 4 out of 7 days a week, and I love it. I hate when I have to be DAB.
    I do not go out dressed, but I am so happy with my skirt and top at home.
    Rader

Jamie, That feeling of inner peace, I know it well. Glad you had a chance to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I couldn't do six months again. I just did six days it was kind of torture. I hope you enjoyed your time to the fullest.

I couldn't do 6 months. I could maybe do a month, but even at that would probably do a little underdressing, a little under sleeping, a little clothes shopping and a lot of online window shopping to maintain my sanity.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Weekend alone and I?ve already been in bra and panties in drab all afternoon. Now I?m home the forms are in and I?m feeling sooo good. Time to change into something much more feminine and soft.

I know how you feel to go months without dressing then have a day to go all out. I underdress everyday but it's not the same as dressing up with make up and wigs heels the whole 9 yards.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I hope you enjoyed your day!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jamie, in my experience, those that really need to dress will find a way!

I used to dress in the middle of the nite. At hotels when out of town. In my car. And, in a store room at work! Underdressed out and at work.

I'm sorry you're having issues. But, those of us that have to dress will find a way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!