Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank Job

Bank Job

I'd been planning to hit this bank for some time now. Today was the day! I put on my powder-blue suit, then slipped out to my car. In the lot next to the bank, I finished my disguise: blonde wig, lipstick, earrings. I put on my beige heels, and waited. A couple of customers came and left. I drove around the bank building, casing the joint, then parked in the lot, heading out. Then: Heart pounding, I picked up my purse, swung my legs out and walked across to the bank. I stuck it up -- my bank card, that is, into the walk-up auto teller. I stood there, a businesswoman in suit and heels, punching buttons until the machine handed over the money I'd demanded. Then I made my escape, walking back across the lot in full view, my heels clicking. Still wearing my high heels, I drove back to my hideout. There was no pursuit! I'd gotten away with it!!

Platinum Member
    Cute! I mustered up the courage to enter the lobby of my bank some years ago....making sure I took off my sunglasses as advised by the sign on the door. I took care of business with the cashier...no notes were passed, and I left feeling just a bit more comfortable with being out in real life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My fave bank teller guy told me of a CDer he saw at the ATM one day.
    It was a cute story for sure.
    Good for you and that you made a swift get a way.

Well played Cynthia!

I'm glad you had a successful outing.

Elizabeth

Gold Member
    I have done similar things. I put on a skirt and top, and go to the drive through A T M.
    Since I do not go out, it was a thrill for me to go that far in a car; worried about having to get
    out of the car for some unknown reason.
    Rader

A cute little story, and I really appreciate how it was presented.

However, a word of caution...

https://thenassauguardian.com/2011/0...ser-robs-bank/

OK, he was wearing a disguise, but just be careful when you decide to enter a bank, en femme!

Also, be aware that many ATM's have camera's built in, so the staff of your local bank have already seen you ( on tape... )
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Similar to Jodie_Lynn's story; several years ago, there was a man dressed as a women who robbed a bank in a nearby town. Apparently, he threw off his wig as he got away. So maybe not a real CDer. That was right around to time my husband started CDing ...so I warned him to stay away from banks, lol.

Ill keep it under my hat for a split.
    Angie

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Great for you! I hope to have that same comfort level someday.

I considered using the name "Robin Banks" on this site at one point.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia T View Post
    I'd been planning to hit this bank for some time now...
    Hey, GREAT post! "I'd got everything i need. Disguise... MASK! Sawn-off shotgun! Gelignite to blow the safe! Getaway car all laid on!" Well done, you got away with the cash! Mission accomplished!

Cynthia,

I remember getting money from an ATM located on a busy high street one evening. Every time I pressed a button it sounded like a klaxon going off to me which of course it wasn't.

Love it great story glad you pulled it off. Be careful they mark the bills sometimes lol

Cute story! It's a good thing the ATM didn't spit out a dye packet
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Cynthia, But did the atm camera get film of you. Your picture could be in the post office next week.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Cynthia,
    Nice touch of humour ! Ah but did you get away with it , how many security cameras caught you ?

I guess it could be a slight problem if someone had cloned your card and made fraudulent withdrawal , how would you have explained you were the genuine cardholder in the video ?

It's a regular visit for me now , I feel safer makeing my transactions inside the bank building , there are always staff about to help anyone in difficulties , I've chatted with them several times . One lovley footnote as I popped the card in the machine the display lit up stating Santander were supporting the LGBTQ community , then the flag filled the screen .

Many years ago I was in a bank when it was robbed by a man dressed as a woman. I had done my business and was chatting with the branch manager, who I knew. My back was to the main area. Suddenly she says quietly ?We?ve just been robbed?. I turned around and saw a person in a blonde wig, women?s pants and a pale blue ski jacket leaving the bank. I couldn?t see their face. I did see the car through the window and was able to describe it well for the police. Other witnesses said it was definitely a man presenting (badly) as a woman. The dye pack exploded in the parking lot right next to my car and he had dropped the bag with the money. The police wouldn?t let me leave until they were done. They caught him later that day (the story made the paper, most small bank robberies don?t). It was a somewhat distinctive car (20 year old Cadillac).
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 10-04-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Going enfemme to a Bank is certainly a great adventure, kudos to you Cynthia T. I am wondering what your heart rate was like during the visit and escape

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Cute presentation on the story! Have fun going out more!
    Live, laugh, love!

Thank you all for the comments! Rest assured that the ATM was well away from the bank, and I would not have gone in the office in anything like a "disguise" (I didn't want to use that word for completing my transformation, but it fit the story)
    There was a movie, years ago, where the teller made a deal with a bank robber to get a cut. The climax had the robber come in dressed as a matronly woman.

Loved the way you framed the story

I remember the first I went to the bank dressed was because my wife had my debit card and left me with no gas in the van. So I had to take out $20 by going to the teller. I was quite nervous. But not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbDriscoll View Post
    Many years ago I was in a bank when it was robbed by a man dressed as a woman. I had done my business and was chatting with the branch manager, who I knew. My back was to the main area. Suddenly she says quietly ?We?ve just been robbed?. I turned around and saw a person in a blonde wig, women?s pants and a pale blue ski jacket leaving the bank. I couldn?t see their face. I did see the car through the window and was able to describe it well for the police. Other witnesses said it was definitely a man presenting (badly) as a woman. The dye pack exploded in the parking lot right next to my car and he had dropped the bag with the money. The police wouldn?t let me leave until they were done. They caught him later that day (the story made the paper, most small bank robberies don?t). It was a somewhat distinctive car (20 year old Cadillac).
    Was that by any chance in Putnam County, NY? I remember that there had been a small string of bank robberies done by someone in drag, but I can't locate any news articles about it. I think it was in the very late '90's, IIRC.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ok, Cynthia, u may think u got away with it. And, maybe u did? But, criminals like u eventually make a mistake. And, when u do? It's into the slammer with u!

The good news is, u can still visit us here and dress in your cell!

But, I hope u will see the error of your ways? Come out of hiding and confess that u r a man posing as a woman! I believe you'll be happier in the end!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Jodie_Lynn. No this one was in Suffolk County, NY. Probably around that time,though.

I went dressed to use my bank's auto teller, but it was down so, needing cash, I went inside the bank and got cash from the teller. She was so nice about it, just acted like it was perfectly normal every day thing, that I've kept the bank for 15 years.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Platinum Member
    There have been plenty of stories in the media of men dressed as women robbing banks. One which I remember was caught because he was unable to ditch his pantyhose. Oh, by the way, many ATM's record the transactions.

Well played. Many times I go for drives and create reasons to get out of the car. I return library books to the night slot, grab one of those free newspapers, mail a letter. I haven't robbed a bank yet since I do not use an ATM card.