Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Guess it could happen.......

I Guess it could happen.......

Hey everyone

Hope your all well and enjoying the cooler weather now, well, if your on the eastern coast anyways. Perfect dressing weather!

So yesterday I decided to do a little cleaning of the girl side of the closet, get some old clothes I never wear ready for a last of the year garage sale, when I came across something i didn't expect, nor did I know took place.

Turns out, I bought the exact same pair of heels (pictured below) I had previously bought! I'm not complaining, I love these heels. Very comfortable, practical, and certainly a pair that can be worn all day if need be. Also it's nice to have a pair that you like as back ups.

Now, I have a good amount of shoes in my collection but not to a point where I can easily see myself buying the exact same pair again without the purpose of doing so. I didn't even think a thing like that was possible for me but here we are lol

Has anyone ever bought the exact same "whatever" (excluding makeup brands, hosiery brands etc etc etc) without realizing you already own one?

Have a great weekend and week ahead

Joanne

doubled Heels.jpg

I just noticed, this is post 6000 for me!!! Yay, go me lOl
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

While I haven?t duplicated anything yet, I have come close a few times. I have even gotten the, don?t you have that already that, a few times from my wife while we were out shopping... so, I?m sure it?s bound to happen eventually.

The only dupes in my wardrobe are in the panties container. I guess I just like certain cuts and company's designs. I have one pair of shoes alike but one pair is a half size larger.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have accidentally duplicated a few articles of clothing.
    Cute shoes btw.

I love the ankle bracelet!
    I've accidentally duplicated panties a few times.

I duplicate the same lipstick color all the time
    Last edited by Jackiefl; 10-05-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Platinum Member
    I did that twice via online stores. Just clicked a box twice without noticing. Ended up with two cute linen skirts and two white A-line denim skirts...
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Never done it accidentally but have doubled/tripled up on shoes occasionally just to have "spares" in case they wear out and are no longer available.

Unfortunately or fortunately yes...hose, panties, tees, etc. oh well..no problem, no loss.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Probably over a dozen times with dresses. 20 times with skirts and tops. With under things? I don't even count those as "things"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Oh yeah I have done that more than once. I will be out shopping and see something and think I would totally wear that so I buy it only to get home and find the exact same thing in my closet. If I am lucky it will at least be a different color.

Banned Read only
    Joanne,
    I'm not too scatterbrain about my clothes , full time means being faily well organised , knowing what's in the wardrobe so I can plan each day .

Now I'm guilty of doubling up at the supermarket ! At one time I made a shopping list now I try and do it from memory , the problem is it's always my last port of call because of getting the frozen items home . If I've been clothes shopping I'm either thinking about my buys or thinking I should go back and not miss the bargain I've just seen , so my mental supermarket list is scattered all over my brain . I get back and find somethings I've doubled up on and the important things are still running short , OH Well ! it's only ten minutes down the road !

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne , Been there and done hat a few times, But I had to like them or I wouldn't have bought them in the first place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Those shoes are adorable. I can understand why you bought them again. Nice pedi.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I have duplicated panties several times, and even a bra or two. But I was surprised to find I had purchased a duplicate skirt one time. It's a great skirt, but not one that I should need a "spare".

Twice but I knew it.

Both times were shoes I wore a lot. I painted one pair of ankle boots to match a costume, I tossed them afterward.

I guess it would be possible but not likely. I have about two hundred pairs, I wear and know all of them.

Aspiring Member
    I have done this a couple of times with dresses. My mother used to do it deliberately with shoes - if you find a pair you like, get another as the first will wear out. I have done it deliberately a couple of times with skirts and once with a blouse - when you find something so wonderful you need two. One was a very long pleated Rohit Bal skirt and when I saw it again in a sale for ?30 it made sense to buy a back-up. Well it did at the time- I have never worn the backup. I don't count buying dupes of underwear as this sort of thing as underwear doesn't show and if you have a nice bra or panties it makes sense to have a number of these. I wish I had done it more foetn with earrings. It is difficult to find clip on earrings anyway but if you lose or break one of them you are sunk. If you bought two sets you have a double spare. I deliberately buy all my socks the same. That way you have to lose an awful lot of socks before you don't have a matching pair.

Joanne, I have purchased the same pair of shoes as well. It kind of makes sense, if you like them once you will like them again.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I never bought the exact same clothes or shoes without realising I already own one, but sometimes I buy exact same shoes, because they fit perfectly and I like them so much. Due to limited choice of shoes I can buy because of my foot size, I often stick to the models I like and can get in my size.

My SO buys duplicates of shoes because he likes to dye them different colors with shoe paint.

I have bought the same pair of shoes on 2 occasions, but it was deliberate, as I wanted a spare pair of each for when they wore out. I have a lovely pair of heels in black, and another in burgundy, which have some stitching on the upper, that has split over long term use. While it is easy to get a pair of black stilettos, the burgundy ones, which I love the colour of, are a bit harder to replace, and I wish I had bought a 2nd pair of those.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Stockings, panties, yes. Shoes no. Same brand skirt in different color, same blouse different color, sure.

hello Joanne,
    it has happened to me several times- I go shopping and see a skirt or top and think "that looks really nice - I have always wanted one of those" and buy it.
    It also happens with music and books!
    must be my poor dyslexic memory.
    luv J

My weakness is remembering which shades of nail color I already own. I’ll see a color I like on the rack, get home, and have my wife ask why I bought a shade I already had a bottle of. I’d check my drawer and find one, sometimes two bottles of the exact same shade already there. I hate it when she’s right like that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Duplicates aren't so bad, you'll always have one ready and could cut down on laundry time