Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally the truth comes out!

Finally the truth comes out!

hello all I hope this is appropriate 4 this section everything was a setup for me from my wife. She's leaving me and I am lost right now driving into Chicago right now, don't know where else to go have no one else to talk to if anyone here is from Chicago and would like 2 Meetup and talk I'm on the verge of doing something stupid maybe I'll find answers tonight I don't know I wish you all the best there has to be a happy place for everybody thank you to everybody sharing your stories make a positive kind words again I'm very sorry this isn't in the right place not really straight right now

I know it can feel like the whole world has been pulled out from under your feet and you are in perpetual free fall, but things do get better. Please don’t do anything drastic. The first thing you need to do is find yourself a place to crash for the night so you can sleep off some of the emotion. If you don’t have friends or family around, just find yourself a motel for the night. I promise you things won’t seem so bleak once you’ve had a chance to sleep it off a bit.

I am not in Chicago, but I hope you don't do anything rash. It may seem like the end of the world but 10 years from now it could turn out to be a pivotal moment in your life. Stick around to find out.

I am 2000 miles away physically. But I can say that I've been there - lost - no where to turn. It feels terrible, but it's the first step on a path towards happiness. When I got totally down, I lived "one minute at a time". Then "5 minutes at a time". Then an hour... It does get better...

R

Thank you, I just really think I need to talk to someone that understands what I'm thinking? Omw to find people that can or at least try to help me understand what's happening with me? Because I thought my wife was helping me figure things out but it feels like I'm more confused then ever...

Emily, So sorry. Sucks! Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860. Nancy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You will be fine trust me you are probably better off with out her.
    I have been thru' that twice so I do know what you are going thru.
    Now that I look back it was what was best for me to be on my own.
    All the hassle and mean words and hateful looks from my ex was ruining my life so time for her to go.

Ah-May-Lee
    Things look bad right now, things will get better. Try and find a place to stay and keep cool. Take time to work things out., everything won't be solved in one night.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Please keep us updated - lots of people on this site can relate to what you’re going through, even if we’re not there with you right now.

Not any where near Chicago but have been where you are now. The thing is when you feel like your at rock bottom the only way to go is up. It will get better maybe not today or tomarrow but hang in there.

I used to live 80 miles from Chicago, and was in similar desperation you feel a number of times, and almost ended my life, but told it all on here, too. I am alone in the world too, and sometimes feel no one cares. I agree, to fined a place to sack out for the night. A lot of CDs have been through hells similar to yours right now. One day at a timel.. I found AA meeting, though i am not alcoholic. They were compassionate mostly. WE, on here care about you, and the Higher merciful Power cares, too.

Been in your shoes twice. Wanted to end it all but every thing eventually worked out for the (much) better. I am now married to the most beautiful, accepting and encouraging woman. It will work out for you in the long run, just give it some time and don't do any thing to hurt yourself. It WILL get better. Trust me.
    Jon
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 10-06-2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: A little too graphic

Emily, as the others have said, this is the lowest point but take heart that it is also a turning point and things will get better. You know there is a lot of support to be found here and although there are more knowledgeable and experienced members here I am available to listen if you wish to PM me.

I fee your pain. My Wife just left me too. Within the last month. It?s not the end of the world. There are some bright sides. You can now dress how ever you want! If you need to talk, shoot me a message. I?m happy to share in the woes.

Emily I feel very sorry for and know how you are feeling right now I have been down this road twice now and twice nearly did the inevitable but stopped before it was too late, yes you are hurting right now but you will get over this and in time find hapiness again. I have been on my own since my ex dumped me, I have adjusted to life alone and and now I have good friends close by who laso understand my dressing and my need to be feminine.
    Above all else be STRONG think not of the now and how it is all doom and gloom. Think of the future tell yourself things will get better, try to believe in yourself and try and be positive.
    But most importantly talk to us here because here you will find the help and understanding that is needed right now.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Emily,
    I can understand your mixed emotions , I've lived them myself . Please hang in there and don't do something stupid life really is too short , again I've been there and lived through that . You don't mention family or how it might affect them but at times like this think of them and consider their lives without you , believe me you will mean something to them even if they don't tell you .

I can only suggest keep reading the stories we post , mine aren't BS they are written partly to show we can get through these tough times . Separation and divorce isn't the end of the World , there is wonderful life to be found after if you believe in yourself , be honest with yourself and just try and live it .

I'm sure I'm speaking for many when I tell you the day the removal truck sets off for your new home to possibly live alone it's full of mixed emotions , my marriage at that point had ended , I knew there was no going back , big challenges lay ahead . The big plus point for you is you are twenty years younger than me , you've no idea what that means , another new life ahead and time to live it .

Thru bereavements, separations, divorce, falling skies, all of these, I have learned that nothing is ever put in front of us that we cannot handle, and we can learn and grow from anything. Hang in there Em, and it will come good later on.

I have been there, I am so sorry. I know the pain. It's been about five years now.

Yes I was homeless, nowhere to go and little money. I ended up renting a room. I made new friends, their friendship save me.

I still rent rooms, I could afford my own place now, but it is better for me. I'm on my third roommate situation, my landlord and I have become best friends.

I know it looks bad right now, and the pain.

You can PM me if you like.
    Love Jean

Aspiring Member
    Been there, done that. For me, the best revenge was showing her how much happier I was without her.

Silver Member
    Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860.

This (Nancy's) is just to remind you to call this number ASAP.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Emily, I was divorced about 15 years ago. After our separation it was all gloom and doom! I was sure we'd get back together.
    But, after a few years I saw what a blessing it was. For me and our young kids, too! I was free to live my life as I wished again.

When we separated I lost all interest in sex and women. But then, I was suddenly free to explore my fem side. In a couple of years, Sherry came into my life and I was reborn with her. My interest in sex and women revived, too!

Of course u must grieve your loss. But I promise u, the time will come when u will discover all the possibilities your new life has to offer!

And, in time u may look back on this as a blessing rather than a curse!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I was devastated when going through my divorce some yeas ago too. I know how you feel. Don't do anything stupid. You will get through this. I know it probably isn't what you wanted but sometimes $hit just happens and you have to deal/go on. You can and things will get better. The sooner you accept what has happened and deal with it the sooner you will find out there is life after divorce. There really is. Sherrii

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    My exwife used to encourage me dressing up then would condemn me for doing it. She had the nerve to tell me I'd never find someone like her that accepts me being a CD.

She could not have been more incorrect. She let the cat out of the bag. Now I was able to dress when and how I want. As a direct result, I am open right from the beginning that I'm a CD and will not stop EVER. It took a few partners but I found someone that accepts me completely. It happened because I stopped looking and just started living life how I wanted. No restraints, no one to answer to, and no one judging my every move and its motive (though usually nonexistent lol)

Find healthy positive things to pass the time while you heal. Take one moment at a time and know you can't change yesterday and you cannot control the future. But you can take the reins for your life and find new adventures and experiences. Revisit old favorites BEFORE she entered your world.

Think of every memory like a picture. You can cut out anyone from any picture and still enjoy it. I really hope this helps. Reach out to any of us if you feel comfortable enough. There is so much love here you just need to reach out hun

I hope you have a better day!
    Live, laugh, love!

Emily, check out Chicago House's TransLife Care and TransSafe at https://www.chicagohouse.org/transsafe-4/

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I've been checking out resources near me in San diego, as I'm on the verge of being homeless just because my business is about to fail. I'm doing my best to keep my faith in the Lord. I'm hoping that something good will come out of my adversity, and I hope the same for you!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Silver Member
    So sad to hear this bad news, Veronica.