Thread: Time changes everything any thoughts ?

Time changes everything any thoughts ?

Hello y'all, its been a while in the past three years since my late wife passed which she was accepting , I have hooked up with a new girlfriend that moved in a month after. The first year was great and moved very fast , we have a lot in common and come from two different worlds. The second year we found out every thing about each other the good , bad , and ugly.. And she doesnt approve of my dressing feels that im cheating on her and has pulled back on the relationship a bit . Now and then the dressing comes up and passes without a fight. Any way im getting old and it takes a lot more effort to try to look or feel good when dressing . How old is to old ??? Im 66

Two thoughts: Of course everyone is different, but I am about the same age and I?ve felt more urge to dress as I?ve gotten older, not less. Also, I fail to see how it is cheating on your girlfriend for you to crossdress unless you use it as a substitute for intimacy. Nancy

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Renee;

66 is the new 50 in our community. A month of knowing someone and living togeather is too soon. I would think that you are at the age where you don't need someone to tell you you are cheating when you are not. Pulling back on a relationship over CD/TG at 66 is like finding out your girlfriend is a Stealers fan when you are a Ravens Fan. Its a matter of choice that is not going to change. I would have been better to discuss this prior to moving in together.

The biggest question is what are you going to do since this is an issue with her ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

66 is not too old. It seems young to me. I wonder more about your relationship with your new girl friend. After having had an accepting wife, I wonder why you got involved with someone who is not willing to accept you as you are. This likely to strain any relationship between the two of you.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I guess if you or her aren't happy then split up.
    No sense in you having to change who you have always been.
    A GF moved in a month after your wife dies? That is kinda quick but OK .
    Are you the type that feels they have to be in a relationship?
    Too old you ask no of course not.
    I'm 2 years older than you but I am transgender and you seem to be a CDer so there is a difference there.

Banned Read only
    Renee,
    I'm two years older , and now really enjoying my new life , moved to a new town two years ago and been out full time , why should age come into it , I'm fit and healthy , so I'm going to make the most of it while I still can .

If I consider a new relationship it will be based on me being Teresa , I've lived a long time with compromises .
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-06-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Ah-May-Lee
    Yes being in your 60's or older is too old to cd. Older cds should do something else, like play bingo or something.

The only thing you're too old for is to have someone new to tell you how to live your life. Enjoy the rest of your cding life and if someone wants to join your venture then all the better.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Look at the bright side at least your not married to her at this stage in life you don't need someone argue with, good luck

Banned Read only
    I can't imagine ever being too old. That's kind of like when we were young and hoped we would grow out of it. If my wife is ever no longer with me for whatever reason, I will still be me. So I would try to be up front with anyone I plan on having a relationship with if I was not already out, because life is too short, and as we get older life gets shorter.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-08-2019 at 08:37 AM.

&2 years young, transitioning and living full time and loving it. Age and its mental limitations is in one's mind. Good luck.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile "You're as old as u feel!"

That's especially true for us dressers. Because we use makeup, wigs, and shaping devices to enhance our old, guy looks!

I'm 76. But, Sherry's only 22. So, I prefer to present closer to her age than mine! And, using every trick in the book? I'm doing pretty well at that!

As long as my health and attitude continue to allow it? You'll still see Sherry here in my 80's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh yet your way too old.

I'll be sixty three in a few months and have no plans of slowing down.

Silver Member
    She moved in with you. If she doesn't like your dressing, tell her to hit the road. You should have told her before she moved in though. One fails to disclose at their own peril.

To be honest, a month is one heck of a short time after losing a spouse to have a new girlfriend move in. Are you sure this new person didn't see you as a a vulnerable person and someone she could financially exploit?

66, too old? I dam well hope not as I've a year to go until then.

What is it they say? Age is just a number? I was out walking in the hills the other day (drab) and held a gate open for an elderly man who turned out to be 91 years old. The path we were following was a circular route, we going anticlockwise, he clockwise. Our 2 groups passed each other at roughly the half way point on the other side of the walk.

So, use it or loose it seems to hold true.

Banned Read only
    First, I have to agree with everyone else, your not too old. I cant imagine you're ever too old. I'm 62 and just getting started.

Second, I totally understand how after being married for a while you may seek the comfort of a live in partner. Over time I hope you can find the best path forward. Good luck!

Is sixty-six to old, definitely not. You are a young lady. Enjoy your dressing. It would seem your GF is doing the typical, trying to change him BS, that a lot of women do.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

65 and counting here. I keep myself in good shape and have no intention to stop dressing. A few more wrinkles that used to bother me; but as one of my friends told me "grow old gracefully". Easier said than done but still good advice. My wife is accepting since I told her when we first started dating (second marriage for both) .

You are never too old to do the things you enjoy doing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Nancy J was right on target... sound advice

I'm 69. Google female celebrities over 70 and you'll see the possibilities.

Looking at it from another angle; do you really think you are just going to stop after all these years?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.