Thread: Got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks

Even I have to admit, I got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks. Went to JC Penneys a few times and tried on some outfits. I still don't know why women's clothing is so damn expensive. Most of the time it ends up on the reduced price racks after about 6 months or the latest change in season, so why not charge that price to begin with. Also got a GNO in there on a Saturday. All of the 1st 4 pics were at JCP at a nearby mall. Pic 1 is a white top which I thought was nice ($39). Pic 2 is the outfit I originally wore to the store that day. Pic 3 is a dress that I really liked, as it actually gave me somewhat of a figure, but was $79. the 4th pic was a nice maroon blouse ($39). While I don't buy that often, it is kind of fun just trying on things and seeing how they look. Pic 5 is a women's jean jacket that I found at Meijer's. My wife has been wanting me to buy a jean jacket, either white or blue, for the fashion aspects. I remember having a jean jacket back in the 80s when everyone had one. I still like them too. This one was $32. it is nice, but I get too warm in those at this time of year. Maybe winter time when it is not too cold. More to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: