Thread: Got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks

Even I have to admit, I got to dress quite a bit over the last two weeks. Went to JC Penneys a few times and tried on some outfits. I still don't know why women's clothing is so damn expensive. Most of the time it ends up on the reduced price racks after about 6 months or the latest change in season, so why not charge that price to begin with. Also got a GNO in there on a Saturday. All of the 1st 4 pics were at JCP at a nearby mall. Pic 1 is a white top which I thought was nice ($39). Pic 2 is the outfit I originally wore to the store that day. Pic 3 is a dress that I really liked, as it actually gave me somewhat of a figure, but was $79. the 4th pic was a nice maroon blouse ($39). While I don't buy that often, it is kind of fun just trying on things and seeing how they look. Pic 5 is a women's jean jacket that I found at Meijer's. My wife has been wanting me to buy a jean jacket, either white or blue, for the fashion aspects. I remember having a jean jacket back in the 80s when everyone had one. I still like them too. This one was $32. it is nice, but I get too warm in those at this time of year. Maybe winter time when it is not too cold. More to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Like I said, I got to dress quite a bit recently, so here are some more of the items I tried on. As always, would love to hear your opinion of it all. Pic 1 is the outfit I put together for this day. Orange top with brown skirt. Apparently, when you wear brown or orange, gold jewelry is in order, so that I what I wore. Pic 2 is a pink blouse I tried on ($37). Not too bad. Pic 3 is a sweater with top sewn in already. I like the red one. They also had it in gold, silver, blue and green ($49, marked down from $79). Pic 4 is from the GNO on Saturday. Pic 2 is the shoes I wore, which were the ones I got from Ross in Erie, PA for a whopping 49 cents. When I told Lisa about them, she was in awe at the price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michelle Crossfire; 10-09-2019 at 12:59 AM.

Cute pictures, Michelle.

However, there is a 10 picture rule. Please choose one to delete for now.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-09-2019 at 05:27 AM.

That looks like you had a great time... I love any time I can get a little dressing room therapy. At a women's size 14 narrow I will never find shoes on the shelf... let alone for 49 cents... I'm envious!! And as for GNO, I am hopeful that my wife will come around to easing some of those boundaries. I think would be so much fun!
    Caylee

Aspiring Member
    I never pay full price for clothes. Great clothes can always be found on clearance. But then again I am a season or 2 behind.

Michelle, You look lovely. I hope you bought that blue dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I did like that dress, but did not have $79 to put down on a dress, so it is still available. Maybe someday.

I absolutely love the blue shoes with your red toes, just so pretty!
    Crissy

So happy for you to get the opportunity to get out so much!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    They all look good, Michelle.

But, I'll wager u could have found similar clothing at thrifts in your area. And, all them would have cost less than the price of the dress u passed on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    You look so very pretty in every outfit!!!!!
    Live, laugh, love!