Thread: Great day

Aspiring Member

Great day

My sister came in to town this morning. So I was able to take the day off and go out dressed with her. It was the first time she had seen me dressed in person. We did a little shopping. Met a couple of friends for lunch. She brought clothes to change into and let me try on her new skater dress. She had so much fun she want to do it all over again. Unfortunately, it will have to wait to spring as I burnt my last vacation day until march.
    It doesn't get much better than days like this, perfect weather and girly clothes.
    Sara

Platinum Member
    So glad you has fun with your sister. Maybe the bunch can get together over a long weekend
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sara, You're lucky. My sisters would not approve.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a lot of fun! You are very fortunate to have someone to do stuff like that with... I wish my wife was open to experiences like that.

I have a sister who knows about Michelle and is cool with it.She came back from Italy last spring and said "I have something for you" and gave me a pair of sheer 20 denier Italian pantyhose.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Banned Read only
    Excellent. It's great to hear stories like yours. I only wish I could share with my sister. She's my best friend but I have always been the strong big brother. I'm afraid sharing this could harm an otherwise exceptional relationship. Maybe some day.

Days like this are what memories are made of, I have a soul mate and on Friday she and I are haveing an afternoon of nail polishing, I found some mirror finish polish to try out so a fun afternoon to come.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Sara,
    I agree it doesn't get much better , the point is they wouldn't do it if they didn't feel comfortable , to me that is the wonderful part, being accepted . I've experienced this on several occasions with my sister in law and recently a lovely day out with my daughter .

Silver Member
    Sara, an accepting sister is a GEM to be praised!