Thread: You have the opportunity but...........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You have the opportunity but...........

For about the last 4 or 5 years I've made the offer to those here of a chance to meet up in a LGBT friendly location, Canal Street in Manchester. Manchester is one of if not the most LGBT friendly city in the UK and Canal Street forms the centre of the Gay village.

I?ve been fortunate over the years to have met a number of forum members but I have to say the take up is low. I do make a point of focusing my offer towards those who perhaps haven?t been out in public before but would like to do so. However it?s not exclusively for the newbie, seasoned hands are welcomed to.

Here?s an opportunity to not only meet someone else from the forum but also other CD'ers/Tgirls in a safe, friendly environment where no-one will judge you or point fingers. Possibly as good as it gets for a first timer. Heck even the toilets are mixed gender, no male or female. You can even dress onsite if you can?t travel enfemme.

Now I appreciate that there are all sorts of practical reasons why many wouldn't be able to attend. Family and work commitments, distance to travel, haven't got a thing to wear!

So my question is, if there?s no logical/practical reason for you not to go, for those for whom this would be there first time out in public, assuming you had a desire to go out in public, what would be the thing(s) that would keep you away? What is it that the little voice in your head says to deter you?

Conversely, what would be the one thing that would tempt you the most to pull up those big girl knickers and get out there?

I've place a post in the places to go section with the time/date/venue for anyone interested in going.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 10-09-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed