Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you ?

Would you ?

Would you enjoy being made up and dressed
    by a GG or would you rather do it yourself ?

JAS

I think this would be a wonderful experience.

I'd love it and would look forward to learning from the experience!

I would love that.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Aspiring Member
    It would be fun to have someone to my makeup and pick out an outfit once in awhile. The next time my sister comes up for a girls day out I am going to have her do my makeup.

Sara

I think that would be fun and interesting. Especially to see if the GG produces an expression that is Gretchen. But at the minimum it would provide me with an idea of the image the GG has of who I am and see how closely it matches.

My dear late wife often did my hair and makeup, although I would choose my own clothes. And I have had three or four professional makeovers, in every case done by a go.

Hi Jean, It would be fun, I have had a make over, but never help with picking out a clothing.

I prefer to do it myself. I know what I like and it is easier to do it myself.

A year ago I made an appointment at ultra and had this nice girl there do my makeup. It was a bucket list thing, as I wanted to have it done by a professional. It was ok, but not something I would do again.

I have also had some girls I had just met drag me into the restroom and fix my makeup. I had been at the local track with my friends, cheering on ones SO. I had stopped at this local bar on the way home. Ended the night in a hot tub with them.

I use to have this fantasy that like dressing up with someone would be fun. Most all my friends are GGs. I have stayed over at their houses, my BFF is a GG. So I as I say have been schooled by them.

That is early on they would give me their opinion. I have developed my own style that works for me.

Of all the fantasies having GGs as close friends is one that has become better then I had dreamed.

I think if you really want this than by all means do what it takes to make it happen.

I guess I should point out that for the last three years I have been living with a GG and we have become best friends. So for me the fantasy has become reality.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 10-10-2019 at 09:07 AM.

I would welcome a fresh take on all aspects of the crossdressing experience.

I prefer to choose my clothes myself. I welcome constructive critisism from my wife on what i wear (and will try on any occassional hand-downs from her) but that's all. I would feel way out of my comfort zone having outfits suggested/chosen by a professional sales assistant.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

All I can add to this is.....it was so much more fun with the real gg's. They all commented and we had a great time. If I do it, I can only talk to myself. No fun there.

My former fashion model wife has shown me how to put on makeup. It?s taken some time and a lot of enjoyable practice, but it?s been worth it. I mostly select my choices in clothes. I appreciate her comments...sometimes I put too much makeup on. I agree and she tones it down. She, like many others, have given up wearing hose and heels and hates underwires...not me.

I would absolutely love to do that!

It depends on the woman I guess. In general, no. I’m pretty good at what I do, and I’m not about to put myself in the hands of an amateur. However, it was say Landon Cider, that would be a pretty cool opportunity.

A makeover by a professional. Yes. Other than that I prefer doing it myself.

What I find is most women and CDs get to a point where they're doing their makeup the same every time they apply it. At least not much variation.

That said, I would welcome someone else to do my makeup whether a GG, TG, CD, gay man - anyone that will do it differently than how I do it. And I'd also enjoy being the one applying makeup to someone else. Sounds like fun and a chance to learn something no matter how experienced you already are.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I don't often get the opportunity to dress and use make up, so it was a pleasant experience to have a friend, who has done makeup professionally, do my makeup for last NYE.

I think it would be fantastic. It would be a wonderfully educational experience. Since I am still somewhat a neophyte, it would be nice having the input of someone with a lifetime of experience compared to my paltry couple of years.

hello Jean Ann,
    only in my dreams - it will never happen in real life!
    luv J

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    The first person I came out to was a GG and she helped me shave my body then got me into one of her stripper outfits (she worked full time at a good club) and did my makeup.

My girlfriend now is AMAZING as an artist so quite a few times I've asked her to do my makeup and help me pick out an outfit so we can go out.

She asked me if I want to go tomorrow night to an LGBTQ Pride event at our local aquarium that we've been dying to visit. It features drag shows and such so I know she's expecting me to be fully dressed. I'll probably ask her to do my makeup depending on what's on hand and time. We live separately at the moment so all of our stuff is everywhere and lost lol

In general tho i love having any GG do my makeup and put me in an outfit when I get the chance.
    Live, laugh, love!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Do it myself. It's taken me over 20 years to come up with all the tricks and appliances to make Sherry appear female.
    A woman would have no clue of how to do that! Because she's already one!

I have loved women's suggestions on me looking more fem in poses, mannerisms, and story themes, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have dressed both with my gg and without .me I love when I get to dress with the help of my girl but I am in a dadt relationship for 39 years we used to dress together a long time ago I miss the dressing up part because she shared my hobby but no more I still love her .but I still need to dress too.its hard to fit it in but I do what I can when I get the chance .I thought that after all these years I could be myself but not in this life

Silver Member
    I would absolutely love to have that happen for me, I have a GG friend who always looks fabulous with her make up and I would love for her to work her magic

Jean, Of course I would like to have a GG do it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".