Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you ?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I would enjoy anyone no matter which gender or experience to take on the task to crossdress me, very curious on what they could and would do
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-10-2019 at 08:26 PM.

I would love to have a gg do my makeover.
    Angie

As for buying clothes, I generally prefer to shop myself. I have an eclectic kind of style with lots of bright colors, and I'm not really attracted to the "typical" dresses. In fact, I don't even have a LBD. I do have a black and red color blocked dress that I love, a lot of floral dresses, several formal ball gowns, several cocktail dresses and even a couple of formal pant suits.

I'v shopped at several different Dress Barns in 3 different states, and I love how they treat me just like any other woman, whether I'm en femme or en drabbe.
    When I'm shopping at Dress Barn, I enjoy getting the GG SA comments, but I don't always take their advice. Sometimes I reject items that they like and even buy items that they don't like. Unlike some of us, I've never had them keep bringing me dresses that I might like, except once. They had me try on a sweater dress, but it was out of proportion for my body. The black stripe was supposed to be at my waist, but it was higher up. The white stripe was right at my waist, and made me look fat. The SAs liked it, but I didn't.

As for makeup, I love the result when I get a makeover. I've probably had a dozen makeovers, most by GGs or CDs who make a business doing CD/TGs. I've also had some done by some GG friends. The all do fake eye lashes, and once I even got individual glued on lashes. Even the least experienced GG does a better job than me, at least on the eyes. I'm pretty competent of the rest of my face.

I also go to a salon to get a pedi. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a male nail Tech. I also get my fingers done if I'm going to be away for a couple of days, like at Keystone.

What's not to like.

BTW, look at my profile pic (not my Bugs Bunny WW avatar). That was a professional makeover by Amanda Rich, who is TG like the rest of us. "He" quit his IT job and went to a professional school. Unlike some, "he" actually is licensed by the state of PA.

I've also gone to MAC to have a private makeup lesson and to get a free mini makwover on my eyes.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-10-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    It depends on the GG...

I would love to have a makeover by someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to fashion, makeup, etc. that suits me.

But don't think that just because it's a GG they are going to be good at doing makeup on you. Don't get me wrong my wife looks great, but her makeup needs and mine are completely different. Honestly once I got a firm grasp on the basics I can do my own makeup better than my wife ever did it for me.

My makeup artist is a professional from a foreign country who does television, movie and beauty pageant makeup for all the stars from that country when they make public appearances in Hollywood—but he’s a gay dude.

The only women who work on my are my electrologist for facial hair (I love the girl talk) and my wife.

My wife chooses a lot of clothes for me; she knows my style.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    I prefer to do it myself. I know what I like and it is easier to do it myself...
    Amen to that--Doing it myself and getting it right is half the fun!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I do my own makeup and pick out my own outfits for the most part, but it's nice having someone like her on my side lol
    Live, laugh, love!

Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes.

I love getting help from a GG. A second opinion is essential to avoid mistakes. My wife helps with my brows and eye makeup especially and in the early days of going out dressed pointed out a line between my face make up and my neck. Clothes advice is so useful too. It?s so important to get the reassurance of a G G that you look good. I use a beauty salon and get great help with makeup and all aspects of my femme appearance.

I prefer dressing myself...My GG enjoys and is amazed of the transformation....
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 10-11-2019 at 03:53 AM. Reason: typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely. I would love to have another opinion especially from someone that has done this all their life. I would still find time to dress myself as well but having this experience would be wonderful!

I like having makeup done and Sephora or Ulta. I find it relaxing and I really enjoy the conversation. I have done it myself but am an impatient person and just want to get it done. As far as clothes, I will take advice from anyone. I have become friends with some MUAs and have sent them pics asking for their advice. I think I know what looks good on me but enjoy a second opinion. I recently told a GG friend about my dressing and she is eager to offer input and even go shopping with me.

Platinum Member
    Since my wife and I have been married close to fifty years, yes I would love it if my wife were to show some interest in my desires to wear women's clothing. But, alas, it is not going to happen---DADT. It is interesting when we were first married nightgowns and hosiery had been incorporated into bedroom play. When she thought it was just a little kinky bedroom play all was okay. When it went further she totally shut down.

Banned Read only
    Jean Ann,
    At one time it was my dream but now it has become partly a reality . SAs help me all the time trying on clothes , I've had GGs work on my makeup . Being out full time just means you get treated as any other woman would . The sexual meaning behind the dream has long gone , it feels very normal now .

Most of the time I probably prefer to do it myself .

That is one of the things on my bucket list. Hopefully some day.

I would love to get makeover by GG.

My wife has helped me pick out clothes, help me with make up and suggestions. I guess thats not the same.

Before i met her and deciding to full time, i have had help with both make up and picking out clotehs by make up professionals and sales ladies. I loved the experience with sales ladies. I knew they were going for max commission but it was nice getting their suggestions and recommendations.

Bree

I was made up by my female classmates in college. It was for a winter festival where guys dressed as women and stripped, but not all the way. Seriously. Anyhow I was already crossdressing at the time but wasn't out. They did my make up and chose my outfit for the night. I was in heaven, but I couldn't come out at that time. I went back to my residence fully dressed with make up and a slight bruise where someone pinched my bum. I look back now and wished I had participated more honestly. I've come out of the closet as trans since then.

I love having someone else do my makeup when possible, but it does not happen often When I was a ten and DEEP in the closet, a GF put on weird psychedelic makeup for a party once, and I was in heaven! Since then not too often, a couple of makeovers by professionals in the early days, but my first wife wasn't good at it, and I learned myself to not make too much of a mess! My current wife likes to make me up, and sometimes I let her She is pretty good, not too draggy, and very artistic.

Aspiring Member
    I like makeovers at Ulta and Sephora and even the dept stores. If I am buying the makeup anyway, I will not pass up the perks of a makeover.

My ex did it for me one time when we first married. I've never been able to achieve the same look since. It was perfect for me. Billie Jean

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    On our date on Friday night, I did most of my makeup but my girlfriend asked if I was going to put on foundation. I like it but I'm still very unsure on how to properly apply it. Shes the only one I trust for color and application so she did that part for me.
    Live, laugh, love!

I always appreciate expert advice and help with my fashions and makeup. But few of my friends and acquaintances are really skilled at it, and none have any specialized knowledge about the techniques involved in a MTF transformation (padding, beard cover, contouring, etc.). Even most women who do great makeup are only familiar with their own faces and the products that work best for them personally, but haven't practiced extensively at finding the best look and techniques for other people. So while I love to get made over by a true, talented professional, I think it's best to seek out those who do it for a living and are trained and experienced at dealing with a variety of shapes, ages, genders, and what is appropriate for different events. It could create an awkward situation if I asked a friend or SO to help and then wasn't pleased with the results.

- Diane

That would be fun!

Absolutely I would love to have my makeup done by a GG, especially one whose own makeup I may have previously admired. I do my 99% of my own makeup, if going out my wife will check me before leaving and do small correction/tweaks.
    Jill