Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you ?

I would love to be able to go to have a professional transformation done by a real GG.

Lacey

I could arrange it for you if you could arrange a day in DC.

Maybe a "business trip".

I know; I'm so bad. I know that in your situation, I shouldn't even tempt you.

But Dressbarn worked out.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I agree that it would be a fantastic experience.

Not only would I enjoy it -- I have done so on multiple occasions! It is (usually) a wonderful experience to have makeup done by a professional -- whether they be GG or not.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

I have actually enjoyed it. I'm very lucky in this regard as the cousin I have told that I'm a cross dresser happens to be a makeover professional. She has done my make up once after I told her for the first time and she will be doing my make up for the Halloween party I'll have tomorrow. It's going to be my first time going out enfemme and definetly want to look as awesome as posible.
    I would still need a lot to travel through to get a professional at a mall or something do it for me though. But would still definetly love it.