Thread: It's amazing looking back, and advising others on how to

It's amazing looking back, and advising others on how to

I've only been publicly CDing for 6 months. But I've changed so much about me since then. I live a more Andro/gender neutral life style now. But one thing I've noticed is how happy I am. And it's because I swallowed all fears and just starting doing things to see what I liked.

I've also learned a lot about myself. Thankfully my wife has always been supportive not in everyway (she can't helps me much, but emotionally she is).

But I find myself telling others (TF/Nonbinary/CD), that you really cannot find your true self until you start exploring. I dressed at home (without wig or makeup) for years around my wife. But until I went out and became Stephanie at times, I realized that Stephanie was just a part of me and I'm very happy with the life that I have. But in any given point in my life I can being Stephanie out on a Saturday night go out with some friends or my wife and have a good time.

Steve has also changed quite a bit he's become more calm Express is more feminine via times and dresses a little bit different. But none of this realization could have happened until I just went out and tried.

So if anybody is reading this and you're battling and gender identity issues and you're really not sure what to do my advice is to start exploring. Obviously some people might be limited by age financials etc but there's a lot of little things you can start doing to see how you feel when you do it the shed some light on exactly who you are and what is going to take to be happy.

unfortunately in a transgender community especially the younger crowd I see a lot of people who simply want nothing more than a button to fix their gender issues. And I definitely sympathize with them but the reality is the challenges they faced are knocking too much different than other challenges in life. It's going to take work it's going to be hard and the reason why it's so important to realize you need to overcome this is once you're done transitioning in your happy with who you are what about the next big challenge in your life there's going to be no easy button.

there's a lot of things you can do when you're battling these problems maybe learn how to paint your nails, start makeup, start subtlety changing your wardrobe, start working on your voice, start learning about hair.

My wife was what really made me feel better. She accepted me, and that was some thing I never thought I would find. Shes ok with me being non binary, and crossing gender norms even in male mode. Of all the people I know in this world. She is the one person to me. That I don't think is disposable. Thats how much she means to me, and my happiness.