Thread: Halloween bummer.

Halloween bummer.

The company had told me about a project that they were setting up out of town and would fill us in when everything was ready. Well I got the word yesterday that of coarse the work will have to be done the week of Halloween. I told my wife and she was in disbelief because she knows that's my favourite week and called it bitter/sweet because the money is good when I go on the out of town work but the bitter is the timing. She starting reminding me at what extent I would go threw to dress as a women on that day, giving out candy as Elvira the queen of darkness and always trying so hard to get out of the house to drive around dressed. She reminded me of the time when we were at her parents house and we had one drink to many and we all got dressed up and went friend house hopping and of coarse I dresses as a hooker. One of my in-laws friend got dressed also and came with us and we ended up at his friends house. A few more drinks there and when we were leaving and I was at the front door while the others were a little further back and his friend told me how great I looked and the amazing legs I had. Before I had a chance to thank him, he lifted my skirt all the way up exsposing everything and then reaching down and felt my legs from my ankles all the way up to my hip and telling me how great they felt. My wife caught the tail end of it and later asked me if I enjoyed being felt up because I was in no hurry to pull my skirt down and believed I enjoyed the attention. That was the first time anyone touched me while dressed except my wife and I never admitted to my wife but maybe I did enjoy the attention and felt his hand up my leg for days later. She reminded my of other Halloween things I did and feels bad for me about the work situation. My wife asked me if I could ask everyone here if they have had any memory of a funny or strange situation that happen on Halloween.

So this wasn?t a CD thing, but was a Halloween thing. Many years ago we used to get into the trick or treaters. It was a busy neighborhood and we?d get over a hundred visitors.
    One year I sat on the front porch looking like a corpse with a hangman noose over me. I had an oversized bowl of candy for the kids to pick from. I also had a pet snake in the bowl. Most of the kids were surprised and thought the snake was cool but one mom had a pathological fear of snakes and totally lost it and ran off the porch, down the side walk crying. I had to apologize later.
    But I still think it was funny.

Aspiring Member
    I was working at what I'll call a retail establishment when a nun came in to purchase something. After the nun left, the girl behind her, who I knew, asked me if nuns could get married since she had noticed a wedding ring. I told her today was Halloween.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Too bad u don't go out dressed around Halloween, Maria.

There r countless events for costumed adults both before and the weekend following the actual holiday. I usually attend 4+ every Halloween as Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you are going out of town maybe you can add a couple days onto the trip and do a local event dressed up. I always add a couple days onto work trips.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    I was working at what I'll call a retail establishment when a nun came in to purchase something. After the nun left, the girl behind her, who I knew, asked me if nuns could get married since she had noticed a wedding ring. I told her today was Halloween.
    I do not know if the person you referred to was an actual nun or not. However, Catholic nuns do wear wedding rings as "a bride of Christ" and forsaking relationships with other men.

Maria, So sorry you will miss Halloween.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was out on Halloween with my (first) wife and step-son, who was about four at the time. I was dressed up as a witch.
    After Trick-or-treat and still in costume, we headed to the Chuck-E-Cheese for pizza.
    A young guy walked up to our table and chatted with us a bit. He looked at me, said he'd never been kissed by a witch, and asked if I would give him one.
    Well - not being in any way available, I declined.
    I was as much thrilled to get the attention from him as I was embarrassed by being flirted with in front of my wife.
    And no, I don't think he knew. (I was a LOT younger, thinner, and wearing heavy makeup)
    Last edited by SaraLin; 10-12-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-o View Post
    If you are going out of town maybe you can add a couple days onto the trip and do a local event dressed up. I always add a couple days onto work trips.
    My thoughts Zactly!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I started dressing for Halloween on October 1. I have been wearing orange and black, Halloween ear rings and other appropriate items. I may not be able to go out on the 31st but I still enjoy the holiday.
    joank
    Southern California

Halloween is a great excuse for dressing up. I like to take advantage of it as soon as I can.