Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love dressing but, don't like PANTIES!

in my youth I loved to wear a thong but OMG how impractical is that LOL.

Now I have a few boyshorts and hipsters but realistically I am wearing a shaper with pads. I want those hips to shine! The evolution continues....
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Judy

Simple plain to full on sexy, each of us has our own preference.

Jockey for example make underwear for both men and women.

We just choose what works for us.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    So what is your basic underwear , panties or Yfronts ?

I use very little shaping only something to give my bust a boost , the panties aren't skimpy because I need them plus a pair of control panties to keep things tucked out of sight .

I still miss very much the retail shops selling brands like Charnos , the styles and colours really were to die for , I still have them and on occasions love to wear the complete matching set but they are wearing out and there's no replacements . Nowdays underwear is far more practical if not a little dull , the bras have to perform a certain function depending on the top layer , my camis and slip make the clothes sit better , I admit I still prefer suspenders and stockings but have to accept colder weather means thicker opaque tights . To dress everyday has to be more on a practical level .

I love panties and wear them every day, except on few occasions, when I have to undress in front of other people who don't know about my crossdressing. I also love to wear bodysuits and wear them as often as possible without outing myself with that. I just can't imagine to go back to wearing man's underwear.

I love panties and wear them whenever I can. I would wear them all the time, but it's hard to wear them without my wife seeing me put them on. She would be quite upset, and probably demand that I take them off. If she knew that I was doing it at all, she probably conduct an undies check every time I went out.

It's not that it's against the boundaries we agreed to. I don't think she thought of putting it in. I don't want to have to renegotiate boundaries.

I don't think I could feel girly without panties. When I haven't been able to dress for a while, putting on a pair of panties can calm me down for a day or two.

Buying panties is one of my favorite forms of retail therapy. There's always something new to try, and I can get 2 or 3 for $10 from the sales rack at Kohls. Friday, my wife was going to be gone just long enough for the Ninja to wash and dry a load of panties. I counted 125 panties in my dirty laundry hideout, and just barely got them done before she came home.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I can't imagine getting dressed and wearing men's underwear! Seems so.....crude to me. I have an image of a sexy woman, dressed to kill, with a old worn out, baggy, stained pair of men's tighty whities on under the dress.

Now on the other hand I still wear men's underwear, but most of mine are a bit on the flashy side. All colors, tight and skimpy, but with the proper cut to cuddle the boys. I do not own one pair of the standard issue Hanes briefs.

One thing I dislike about panties, having rooms for the boys, I am a bit over average size wise and tend to be more of a "shower" than a grower so I need some room to keep it all in place and most panties are not designed for that.

I also buy panties for retail therapy. My reward for handling difficult customers at work. I have a few dozen so I may as well wear them.

I'm surprised the panty patrol didn't raid this thread! As for me, I love my microfiber hi-cuts which I wear when dressed and as often as possible when not. And, yes, as many others here do, I wear them to help my tuck. I have all kinds, but my hi-cuts are my standard.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The panties I wear are polyseter satin ones from Missdiscreet called "full bum panties" plenty of room for the junk and not noticeable either with a skirt or skinnies.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

For me it's an integral and vital part of being femme. I've just always associated panties with being part of the whole tranny way of life. Still it just goes to show how different we all are.

Aspiring Member
    The day I stop wearing panties is the day I stop crossdressing. I am not a woman. Dont want to be. But I do get aroused shopping for and buying panties and when wearing them. When that thrill is gone, so is everything else CD related. May that thrill last a long time though.

The desire to crossdress has come and gone for me over the years. Several years ago it came back with a vengeance and I think it's here to stay.

When it came raging back this time at first I had no interest in panties. I was strictly concerned with my outward appearance. Had this past come up at that time I would have been in agreement.

At some point though I found that with my limited opportunities to dress I needed something to help me manage when I couldn't dress so I tried panties and I found that I really liked them.

I now wear them everyday and have been doing so for quite some time, even to the doctor's office. I no longer own any men's underwear and I don't see myself ever going back.

Wellllll.....
    As it is I own about ... 120 pair of panties. I suppose it's a bit much, but I just love all the available styles, fabrics and colors.
    I have nylon, nylon/spandex, cotton, cotton/spandex, hipsters, bikinis, briefs, boyshorts (I hate that they are called that), and lace trimmed. I think I got them all.
    Ok, so it is a bit over the top, but after all, it's my life and I want to live it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Wellllll.....
    As it is I own about ... 120 pair of panties. I suppose it's a bit much, but I just love all the available styles, fabrics and colors.
    I have nylon, nylon/spandex, cotton, cotton/spandex, hipsters, bikinis, briefs, boyshorts (I hate that they are called that), and lace trimmed. I think I got them all.
    Ok, so it is a bit over the top, but after all, it's my life and I want to live it.
    This is me, too. I have more than 200. I love the colors, the prints, the fabrics and the lace. Nylon, nylon/ spandex, rayon blends, they're all good. Full cut briefs, hipsters, bikinis, thongs, I wear them all.

hello Judy,
    We are all different - that is what makes this forum interesting!
    I wear panties most of the time - under-dressing in plain black panties most days. I think that some are more comfortable than male underpants.
    I wear more feminine panties when dressed at home in private.
    But I must admit that some panties (especially thongs) are not comfortable to wear - they are not designed for the male anatomy so do not provide support or allow bits to fall out ...
    luv J

Panties are an ideal, an aspiration. Women - especially the models - make them look awesome.

For a man however, they're generally ill-fitting and don't hold in place what needs to be held in place. I honestly have no clue how guys wear thongs and g-strings, to me that just feels like I'd be garotting my buddies down there. The only ones that work for me comfort wise are essentially granny panties - shapeless bags of satin with the occasional bit of lace or a bow in an attempt to make them "cute" but the reality is that they're ridiculous looking on me, and are horrific during any sort of warm weather.

I still own them, though. Lots of them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well explained, Gaz. I cannot for the life of me figure out how grannie panties can be so exciting?

And, all the sex ones don't work on men!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm with Suzanne. I wear panties because they are more comfortable than any male underwear that I have ever owned. They also remind me of my femininity.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Legitimate question, do you just go commando under your clothes? I wear panties every day so I couldn't imagine wearing boxers or uggggg briefs or boxer briefs ever again. I heard that tight clothing helps the testicles to not stretch with age lol I have no scientific basis for that but I heard it somewhere lol but yeah I wear a thong or gstring, it's all about finding the right pair to engulf everything by lowering the front and pulling up the rear a little higher.
    Last edited by Palaina Nocturnus; 10-14-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    Live, laugh, love!

I always wear panties en femme and underdress frequently in guy mode.

We don?t all have to do things the same way.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Well explained, Gaz. I cannot for the life of me figure out how grannie panties can be so exciting?
    They cover much more skin, and some find the feeling of them pleasurable (similar to why some like slips, even though they are intended to add extra coverage and provide modesty.) Some (like myself) also like traditional/vintage lingerie, the things women used to wear in the 1930s-1960s (slips, girdles, gartered stockings, corsets, petticoats, bloomers etc.) And some find "modesty" more attractive, kind of a reverse psychology kind of thing.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 10-15-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Been wearing panties so long cant even remember what male underwear felt like...will never ever go back

Boxers are my preferred underwear. I have a few women's sleep shorts and wear like boxers but typically wear boxers. For a short skirt I might wear one of my few panties to avoid boxer lines.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    For me, panties are critical (at least for now). I have some men's briefs that are almost identical to women's panties, but won't wear them when I dress.
    They bring the wrong "energy" you might say, and break the en femme spell.

Wearing boy short panties is standard panties daily. I cannot stand the bulk of my male underwear anymore. So even in male mode I have a supply of drab colors I wear. On my feminine days I?ll pull on the bright colors and patterns.