Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I love dressing but, don't like PANTIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Panties are an ideal, an aspiration. Women - especially the models - make them look awesome.

For a man however, they're generally ill-fitting and don't hold in place what needs to be held in place. I honestly have no clue how guys wear thongs and g-strings, to me that just feels like I'd be garotting my buddies down there. The only ones that work for me comfort wise are essentially granny panties - shapeless bags of satin with the occasional bit of lace or a bow in an attempt to make them "cute" but the reality is that they're ridiculous looking on me, and are horrific during any sort of warm weather.

I still own them, though. Lots of them.
    I have all different kinds of panties that are very comfortable. I love granny panties because the fit in all the right places and they usually have a wide enough gusset to accommodate the boys. I say that honestly, but it obviously depends on the size of you package. I also have a number of stretch cotton or microfiber that fit very well. When I wear my pantie, I decide if I want to wear those that are so comfortable that I don't feel them at all, or if I want to be reminded that I'm wearing panties throughout the day.

As for G-strings, I've never found a pair of G-strings that can keep the boys from flopping from one side to the other. But, I do have some men's G-strings that are fine. The front is big enough to hold the boys, and surprisingly or not, after a few minutes, you don't even fell that the string in back is there.

I also have some Hanes cotton bikinis, hi-cut and grief made of very soft cotton and are very comfortable. Most of them are white so that they don't attract attention in the locker room.

YMMV
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I agree with Gaz, I have lots of satin "granny panties" the loose fit gives the boys plenty of room and way more comfortable than anything else I have ever worn,
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Panties are such a fundamental female thing I cannot believe any of us does not wear them. Even if they are white cotton they are still panties, that said I do love the nylon and microfiber ones. Any panties are better then no panties!
    I once knew a CD (former navy) who dressed quite nice and feminine.
    However, she admitted to me that she never wore panties.... just male BVDs under her female finery.

Of course I could never understand this but I guess that there are a few gals who refuse to wear panties,
    I suspect that some just feel a need to keep at least something male when dressing .
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-17-2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling

I guess I'm practical about it. I always wear gaff & panties when I'm dressed even if the outfit doesn't require it. That's mainly because I wear boxer shorts the rest of the time and having the equipment swinging about when I'm dressed is just wrong, and negatively affects my self-confidence. The rest of the time I stick with underwear that's designed for the anatomy I have.

For me panties are foundational to dressing. It is the only thing that I can always wear that is exempt from the don't leave the house dressed mandate. With that said I have a huge collection of all types of styles, cuts, and materials. What I wear everyday depends on what I am doing and whether or not I need practical and functional or pretty and frilly.

What I don't have is any girl socks though... coming in at women's size 14.5 shoe, shoes and socks are very difficult to come by...

My dressing started with panties. I have LOTS of panties in every configuration from g-strings to grannies and every fabric. I guess I'm somewhat of a broken record here, but panties don't represent 'femininity' to me, but rather indulgence. I don't have much need to tuck since i don't go out and my endowment wouldn't draw much attention in all but the tightest of women's clothing. I find panties to be more comfortable than men's underwear. I NEVER liked boxers and grew up in tighty-whitey's.

I'm in panties probably five days a week and the other two I wear things that I figure my wife might appreciate. Mostly boxer briefs. I don't mind them, but not a huge fan.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

The only problem I have with panties, are the ones with the gusset so narrow that there's not enough room for my genitals. Vanity Fair Illumination hi cuts just barely fit me, but I'm pretty underendowed. The cheap ones with only about an inch of fabric, are definitely unacceptable, as the elastics chew into my parts. There are some 'control' briefs which also have a wider gusset in them as well, out there. Unbranded, on ebay.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have a rule of thumb (actually, a rule of finger) that I use to determine how wide the gusset should. It the gusset is as wide as the middle finger is long, my package will be quite happy. I can probably go about another inch narrower, but after that, the panties are more painful than fun.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Judy, as pretty as you are in your photos, you surprised the hell out of me with your no love for panties. To each her own as they say. I however would not make much more about it for fear that your CD license might get revoked! Damn, when I wander into the lingerie section at the local department store, I want to grab a cart and load up every type of panty in every color they have!

You however really do rock a dress I must say.
    Last edited by Traci H; 11-03-2019 at 10:18 AM.

For me, panties are the foundation for everything else. Full cut nylon briefs particularly Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau and Ravisant panties ar my favorite for fit and feel but if you want a wide gusset, try Carole briefs. They have a very generous mushroom gusset. They are not as sheer as my Vanity Fair briefs but still quite comfy.

I wear panties 24/7 even under pantie hose and leggings that me if you don't like them don't wear them it's no big deal.
    Angie

Prefer to skip the panties.
    I?m with Rachel on this. For home wear I prefer just a flared skirt and a slip. I like the cool and breezy feel. Might be because I live in Florida.

Vale

I love slips, though I haven't had 1 in years.

Vanity Fair

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    The only problem I have with panties, are the ones with the gusset so narrow that there's not enough room for my genitals. Vanity Fair Illumination hi cuts just barely fit me, but I'm pretty underendowed. The cheap ones with only about an inch of fabric, are definitely unacceptable, as the elastics chew into my parts. There are some 'control' briefs which also have a wider gusset in them as well, out there. Unbranded, on ebay.
    I like the Vanity Fair Illumination brief . Pretty well endowed also but the brief do a nice job. I like the elastic also nice quality and just firm and tight enough to do (the job) . Of course the feel is great also. Rose beige favorite color

Velma

Love panties, but I've never given up my boxer briefs.
    With those on, I can still feel fem, but they are functional.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Panties for me 24/7 but no on the dress.

Silver Member
    I don’t wear men’s underwear now, panties every day for me for a long while now, I love panties, so pretty and so comfortable, panties all the way here

I wear panties everyday Victoria secrets cotton I love the feel.

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    I couldn't live without my panties. Slight exaggeration. Comfort, support and generally just holding everything in place nicely.

Haven't counted them but I must have fifty or sixty in my underwear drawer, and a new pack of five unopened on the floor by the bed. I haven't owned any male underwear in probably more than a decade. My late mother in law would buy me a pack as a little something extra each Christmas. Marks and Spencer high leg cotton multi-packs UK size 12 FTW. I do also have a few cute frilly / lacy pairs for special occasions.

I also like to colour co-ordinate even in drab. If the T-shirt is blue then the socks and the panties are blue. Except for white - I don't do white socks in drab.

Aspiring Member
    Panties are my favourite, I love wearing them daily

I just bought a three pack of Hanes panties and a two pack of lace boy shorts yesterday. I've got a couple pair of thongs that I like as well. Catching a glance at "whale tail" where the top of the thong shows I used to call thongs dental floss for the butt but after wearing them I love the feeling. The ones I got seem to hold my bits even while doing work and I have had to stop and readjust men's underwear many times so adjustments aren't unique to thongs. Without sounding weird they are erotic without producing any visible signs if that is possible and I'm walking around smiling all day. I hand washed them yesterday afternoon and I'm waiting for one of the cotton pairs to dray so I can ditch these guy undies I have to wear until they're ready.

Star, You need to buy more panties so you do not have to wear those horrible guys undies anymore.
    Crissy

It has been pantyhose over a french high cut Maidenform shaper. I am getting to the age where my mild hernia doesn't mind the compression of a panty girdle.
    I usually will wear a satin camisole and a short slip to keep it all gliding smoothly while lounging or under dressing.
    If I am getting all dolled up my OBG allows me to wear one of my full Ravissant size satin ruffled rumba panties slip and pencil skirt.
    Silky panties are a must for me....I don't own any cotton underwear anymore...satin even in winter, 24/7
    Last edited by candykowal; 12-12-2019 at 11:09 PM.