Just to briefly retell the situation with my neighbour . Not long after I first met them I called in to ask if they could take care of my dog for a few hours , I sat in the garden completely forgetting my painted nails , I apologised but then the husband turned to his wife and said, " he's got better nails than you !" His wife stood up as we assumed she was going to make the coffee but she never returned . I still believe she was not amused by being compared and since then they both duck and dive in their front garden when I appear as Teresa .

Today I had to visit my family so before setting off I took the opportunity to pop across the road and ask if he could give me a lift with a fridge which I need to dispose of . We were having a little banter about my situation while carrying the fridge when the subject came up about what his friends and family thought about having a TG neighbour as many had obviously seen me, he said , It's hard to know what to say when my neighbour looks more attractive than my wife !!" So there we have it the truth is out !

So now it raises the question of who does have the bigger problem ? Is it possible his wife is jealous or has he actually made that comment to her and she's naturally upset or does she think he might have some attraction to me from comments he may have made ? I always felt the problem lay at their doorstep but I did say that I hoped he hadn't made that comment to her as I thought she would more than likely be upset by it . I've also noticed his wife has changed her appearance , she's gone blond with a style not unlike mine .

Sometime ago my wife made the comment that it's not all about me , in this context she was right .

This also reminds me of the thread posted by Bobbi when she was told by Charles not to come to his front door as Bobbi , I said at the time that it's possible you have touched a nerve in Charles .