Just wanted to post a few thoughts from the weekend.

On Saturday my wife and I went to the nail salon near home and got pedicures. It is the first time we did it together and she was incredibly supportive even prompting me to. I got this ridiculously gorgeous pink color called Ahoy from China Glaze. My nails are stunning and it made me so happy. Just totally giddy. Afterward we went and did some shopping and I said I didn't want to smudge the polish so I wore my flip flops the entire time. I just didn't care that people saw me with pink toes and it was so much fun. When we got to Target later in the day I commented on how the comfy/sweat pants in the women's section felt so comfy and lovely and the men's are like sandpaper lol. She agreed and was totally fine with me picking out my own pair. She wants to go back next week and let me pick out a top to go with them that is super comfy as well. I may just get a pink one!

Slowly but surely I know I am getting closer to coming out to her. I'm not ready yet but I know the day is coming. It makes me feel better every time I push the boundaries and she doesn't even flinch. In fact in some ways she makes me push them more. In all honesty I think I have more of a hang up over telling her than she will. She is such an empath. But at the same time I'm terrified. The unknown is still unknowable. So for now...baby steps.

FM