Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where the hell.............

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Helen,
    Surely someone has designed an inexpensive mini-tracker !! Only one problem if they do make sure the wife doesn't find the handset instead !!

They have. It's called The Tile App and they connect through your phone. (No, I am not in any way connected to this item. Just an IT nerd).
    But don't know it they are inexpensive.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I only do that with my keys, my cards, socks, my glasses, ear rings, make up, mobile phones, shoes, tools, oh and of course clothes.
    Last edited by Jane G; 10-16-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Helen,
    Surely someone has designed an inexpensive mini-tracker !! Only one problem if they do make sure the wife doesn't find the handset instead !!
    Teresa,

As others have eludued to I have a data base of what i have femme wise. The only problem is it doesn't inc location and it needs me to update it
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

LOL....very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Teresa,

As others have alluded to I have a database of what i have femme wise. The only problem is it doesn't inc location and it needs me to update it.
    I always wondered if I could use RFID tags. Another computer nerd.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi,

You'd be constantly detained by store security on suspicion of shop lifting.

Edit:

Well it's now 06/11, best part of a month after I started this thread. I've looked everywhere...twice. I keep my stuff in plastic storage containers, blouse and tops in one, dresses in another, shoes in 2 bigger ones, you get the picture? I've looked through them all and drawn a blank. had a few moments of inspiration, places they could, back of wardrobes, under bed storage, the loft but no sill nothing.

I've a little over a week before I go away and I was really hoping to take them with me. It's not a total disaster as I still have my corsets but it would be nice to have a slightly more relaxed day somewhere during the week away.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-06-2019 at 11:39 AM.