Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween, the unofficial Cross-dresser's Holiday

Halloween, the unofficial Cross-dresser's Holiday

Who is taking the opportunity to put something sexy on this halloween and venture out? I'm going for the first time very close to home..

Would love too! But unfortunately cannot talk the wife into letting me... I try every year though! Maybe one of these days. Hope you enjoy it! Do you have a costume picked out yet?

Totally understand. I'm in that same boat. I'm in a IDWTSI relationship but I think I'm just going to do it. Better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why does everybody assume Halloween is a "free pass" CD day?
    Why not dress when you want to because people are going to be the same the day before and after.

I like your style I might just take your advice!

Platinum Member
    When I was younger decades ago I did venture out fully en femme dressed as an ordinary woman... not a super hero or princess. I did interact with fellow humans in grocery stores and a doughnut shop. It satisfied the urge. However, without any prolong contact like being at a party, it did become boring. Fortunately, my wife goes out of state for a week every year which gives me a week of 24/7 time. That gives me time to take long strolls fully en femme.

What does IDWTSI stand for?

hello Wendy,
    in the UK Halloween is for children; I don't know of adults dressing up and wandering the streets.
    I will be at home - and people knocking on the door will get a surprise if I am dressed!
    luv J

Banned Spammer
    Halloween is a kids day but many adults haven't quite grown up yet it seems.
    I find the millennials particularly high in this group of adults.

I am, but I haven't decided on my outfit yet or where I want to go.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Why does everybody assume Halloween is a "free pass" CD day?
    Why not dress when you want to because people are going to be the same the day before and after.
    Because Halloween is the only time of the year some of us can pass, Tracii!
    It was 7 years ago when I went out and passed for my very first time! Only at a masked event can some of us pass. And, I, for one, got hooked on that feeling! Been going to countless vanilla Halloween events ever since!
    42726.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I understand the draw, but if you are not out and worried about being outed, then don't do it.

Because just like everybody knows that guys that are into "forced feminization" don't really need to be forced.

Everyone knows that guys that dress up as a woman or female character "just for Halloween" are closeted crossdressers.

Nobody gets a free pass.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-15-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Banned Spammer
    I understand the draw too but I don't labor under the assumption that 100% of the public are fine with it and say oh its Halloween its just a guy dressed like a hooker and not a tranny.

While I enjoy Halloween, I think I understand where Tracii is coming from. A lot of people seem to be under the impression of ?it?s Halloween, nobody will think anything if I dress as a woman!? But the holiday doesn?t make you as impervious to suspicion as folks seem to think. There?s a good chance that SOMEone on Nov. 1st is saying ?so did you see Bob dressed up as Wonder Woman last night? Do you think he?s...??

Not this year. A group of us are doing a theme of the Addams Family. I am Uncle Fester this year. Everyone asked me if I was dressing up this year, which was a bit of a surprise.

I understand too and I'm not saying it's ok. Many of us live most of our lives in the shadows and take that opportunity to come out and play.

Like a little safety net.

Yes I am, but if it wasn't for my friends I wouldn't.

Here it is all about parties, since it falls in the middle of the week they will be the Saturday before. I was just showing my roomates boyfriend what I have so far, as I'm making my costume. He was concerned for my safety because this year I'm going as a sexy nun. I'm not making any kind of statement I just thought it would be fun. I'm going to a place where everyone know me, I have kinda a protected status there.

My roommate wants to go and I said she could, it will give me a reason to leave early. Just say hi to everyone and cut out before the contest.

Since being out I don't really care for it, I feel it is making fun of how I am. My friends don't see it that way, that's why I will be making an appearance.

Ive always wanted to try it, and this year im hoping to walk down the street or something, but a part of me thinks that theres no point in going out just dressed as as normal woman, how would i explain that? Im not really in to costumes.
    So not sure at the moment.

With the daughter and granddaughters living with us and they don?t know anything about Caylee, it will be another year handing out candy at the front door as Pappy...

When i was a young person, i was nuts about halloween, but later, I dropped it all. I am not fond of it at all now, because of the dark spirit side of it, HOWEVER, it is the easiest time for a CD to go out in public! I would not go out in a sexy outfit, maybe just a modest dress and heels, or jeans and top and coat, if out at all.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-15-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Halloween isn't celebrated in my country, but even if it was, no, not even if anyone gave money.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u wish to be made at Halloween? Go out dressed as a woman.

If u wish to pass at Halloween? Go out dressed as a woman in a costume!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u wish to be made at Halloween? Go out dressed as a woman.

If u wish to pass at Halloween? Go out dressed as a woman in a costume!
    I absolutely agree with Doc. I suggested my SO dress in a female costume the first Halloween that he dressed. He has had a lot of fun with it ever since.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-16-2019 at 03:29 AM.

I'll be out again this year, for the fourteenth straight year. I'm probably recycle this outfit from five years ago.

[edit] as usual I change my mind several times before the day. I`ll repost the final outfit when determined.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 10-17-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Not on Halloween itself, but will be another year of wearing one of my princess cosplays for the local Halloween party!

I'll be going out with some GG friends to a drag show. I'll be in a rockabilly/swing dress with a vintage inspired hairdo.