Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween, the unofficial Cross-dresser's Holiday

Did it 3 times 10 or 12 years ago. Now I get more joy giving out the candy to all those little cute trick or treaters.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMBlack View Post
    Transgender day of visability. It is March 31st so you missed it this year. I suppose you could also go for comeing out day the first year, or if it is to a new group.
    Good call and I was aware that existed, but being a crossdresser is not exactly the same as being trans, is it?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Question:

If Halloween is the unofficial CDer's holiday, What's the holiday for those of us who cross dress officially?

I would have to say that is everyday! 😁
    Crissy

I like that answer.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Regardless of it being an unofficial "official" holiday for cross dressers, I do think it's quite easier to go enfemme outdoors without feeling all the anxiety.
    I bought a witch costume last year but didn't actually use it as I didn't feel it. But this year I've been preparing for a couple of months now and although it won't be properly halloween, I will still be going to a Halloween party on Saturday. For me will be a great milestone as I suffer from anxiety and the constant fear of being targeted is a thing I hope this day will be a lot less. Thankfully I got a couple of girlfriends that will be helping me and going with me so... I do think it will be done. I'll post of my experience afterwards. Wish me luck. 😉😊

I spent he entire day out yesterday shopping, making a Costco run etc. fully dressed. I wore a moderate skirt, tights, 2" heels, hair and make-up done..In other words, an outfit and look that blended right in. It was kinda funny, especially in Costco, I got a few stares...but nothing obnoxious by any means...I figured in a worst case scenario, I could simply say "Hey, it's halloween, right? "

I venture out crossdressed whenever I feel the need to. So dressing on Halloween is a yes this year!