Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guilt slowly fading...

Crossdressing is fun and playful. you should only feel disappointed that playtime is over when you go back to boy mode

I never wanted to hurt myself but I remember purging everything quite often and saying I'm not going to dress anymore.
    Well I was able to quit, at least the purging!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Wow thanks for all the feed back and support! I?m kind of speechless after all the kind words and everyone?s willingness to open up and tell me their stories it really does help a lot thank you so much!!

I don't see why one should feel guilty at all about dressing, does it hurt anyone?no, is it against the law? again no, dressing is a very real part of me, has been deep down for many years, surpressed because of job requirements and dopmestic strife but now I am fre to be just me and I have known that dressing is not sopmething one can just dispense with one day unless one is experimenting and finding out about life and where one fits in. For the most part dressing is embedded deep within each and everyone of us. It is something not to be fighting with but something which should bring peace of mind and contentment with life in general.
    So I say NEVER feel guilty about dressing you are doing what your mind tells you is the right thing to do so go with the flow and enjoy what you have.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Gaz,
    Only ThatGirl can clear this situation up when she feels safe enough to give us some idea of where she lives .

I'm not saying these incidents don't happen in the UK but there are very few reported ones , maybe you could make it clearer what your comments are based on . I also know about the problems in some parts of the World , I guess we are still the lucky ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    I don't see why one should feel guilty at all about dressing, does it hurt anyone?no, is it against the law? again no, ....
    It may no longer be against civil law, but many consider it against religious law. Many of us have been shamed at one time or another about CDing or even thinking about CDing.

Frankly, I'me glad I lived long enough to get over the guilt, and to meet "fellow travelers" who enjoy it as much as I do.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I feel the same as you do when I dress but I have learned over time that this is who I am and accept it. It is not easy but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there sweetie.