I am sitting here in my hotel room and looking through posts on here and just needed to share my thoughts.

I am a late starter in crossdressing and have over the past 5 years bought plenty of lovely cloths that I feel amazing wearing and just love the experience and must say even though it may sound vain but love how I look in a dress stockings and heels, it is just a great part of my life, but I am in the closest and don't share this part of my life with anyone, I am straight and 64 years old, wish I had started this years ago, but never mind.

I find myself constantly on line, looking in shops and every nice lady that walks by looking for new cloths from nice undies to dress's, skirts and blouses and as I said just love this part of my life.

But what I am saying with this post is that this site has also become a great part of my life looking through posts and seeing like minded people enjoying the stories and loving the pictures, and I want to thank everyone on here for sharing the passion.

Thank you