I know, we've seen these posts oh so many times. While tonight I finally tossed on a dress and went for a drive. Actually I walked a bit around my home outside, down the sidewalk. Eh, pretty boring, no one around. So into the car I go. Hmmm, grabbed a bag with some male shoes, shirt and pants, just in case something happened. I drive a bit and eventually go get some gas. OMG, I bought gas in a dress!! :~) Pretty empty station and some saw me from the side a bit and some passing cars, but really not any interaction. What a chicken shit huh?

My wife is out of town for the weekend and I frankly I almost didn't do it. As the evening wound down, I ate dinner and had a beer, and I'm feeling a little bushed from all the stuff I did today. I was seriously thinking of just watching TV and going to bed. Plus it is a hassle to get all my stuff out of its stash in the top of the garage. PITA, but that works both ways. Gees, though, I hate to miss an opportunity, they come so seldom.Finally I did get some things out and then it started to feel so good to transform. I am sure my makeup is one step above a clown, but once again as you put it on, you see what it can do and think of all the possibilities should I ever master that craft. I doubt I will with the few times I get to use it. I might as well use a 1/4 inch dowel to apply eye liner. Would get the same effect. Nonetheless, I persevered and it was liberating. I wish I could do this once every week or so with the wife's blessing and maybe help, but that will be a cold day in you know what.

So I, like many others felt this need to share this with you ladies. This forum is my support group and it just all comes out. I know, it didn't happen without photos. I have taken some but am reluctant to post them at this time.

My one question is, have you wanted to dress and had the chance and then did not because you just didn't have the drive, energy, or gumption to do so?