Thread: You look like a girl!

You look like a girl!

This is an amusing little anecdote that I just had to share... So I?m sitting in the living room with my wife watching our granddaughters, ages 5 and 4, playing. When out of nowhere she produces a string of pink translucent beads. It?s clear she has something on her mind while she is staring at them in her hand. She then proceeds to drape them around my neck and stands back and admires her handiwork. Then out of the blue she blurts out, ?Pappy, you look like a girl?. My wife who had been witnessing this entire event, shot me a look that spoke volumes. Volume one was ... ummmm... no you don?t. Volume two was... don?t even think about going there. All this while trying not to break out in uncontrollable laughter because it?s our secret that Pappy wears more than pink beads. All I could come up with was, why thank you honey, but I think it?s going to take more than a pink necklace to make Pappy look like a girl. After giving her a satisfactory answer, my wife shot me another look that said, if she only knew...

Banned Read only
    CayleeMarie,
    At least she stopped at the pink beads !! Lovely story , we can never predict children .

I'm a little luckier as I go out with my daughter and granddaughter , she can't get over my hair . As for my wife well I know she's not happy but now we're separated it's up to my daughter .

CayleeMarie, Pretty funny, like you said, if she only knew...
    Crissy

Gold Member
    Out of the mouths of Babies. Kids can have a sixth sense sometimes.
    Rader

I had a similar experience when my granddaughter braided my hair and added pink bows. I sat quietly while she finished her work. My wife just smiled and I could see the glee in her face as she assessed the outcome.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great story, kids are great huh?

CayleeMarie, too funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

A few years ago I was visiting my then 4 year old step granddaughter. She ran upstairs to put on one of her princess costume dresses. She came back with a second dress in her hand saying ?Here is your dress grandpa. Put it on.? I told her thank you, I would but I am too big to fit in that dress. My wife almost choked as I am in no way out to that side of the family.

A pearl of a moment.

Vale

Kids are so great! They say the darndest things.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!