Thread: Hotel room enjoyment.

Hotel room enjoyment.

Away on a overnight stay and getting to enjoy a chance to dress up for an extended period of time. Fully dressed except wig and makeup in my bridesmaids dress(in avatar pick) and forms that i have never had time to wear this long before, so enjoyable. Having to get use to having forms on for a extended period of time, but makes me feel more ladylike than ever.������

Enjoy! I'm jealous!

Very nice!
    In my teens I wore nighties to bed every night until I got married, I loved the way they felt!
    I miss it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Amanda,

I can remember stopping overnight in hotels for work. I took so much stuff that if I'd changed every 10 minutes it'd taken me most of the evening to wear it all.

Coincidentally I was home alone for a few hours today so dressed fully sans makeup. I can remember thinking just how natural it now feels to wear my forms. It's as if they become part of you. Here's hoping you get many more opportunities to dress for extended periods.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Gold Member
    I like your dress and the forms makes i very shapely.
    Rader

I had a similar experience several years ago. I was traveling alone on business and had time to shop at a large mall outside of Chicago. I happened to find a beautiful nylon nightgown on sale and decided to buy it. Once I was in my motel room for the night, I couldn't resist wearing it. I was a wonderful night.

Sounds like a fun time. So jealous!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

So why did you stop when you got married?
    Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Amanda,

I can remember stopping overnight in hotels for work. I took so much stuff that if I'd changed every 10 minutes it'd taken me most of the evening to wear it all.
    I do the same, or at least pack an assortment of my clothing because I can not decide what I want to wear and sort it out when I hit the motel. My wife gets kick out of it as I carry one small suitcase with my "guy" stuff, and one huge bag with an assortment of frilly stuff, plus a bag with a couple pairs of high heels.

Even at home I might change outfits 2-3 times in one night.

I used to enjoy crossdressing in hotel rooms.
    Then, one time I went on a trip with several work colleagues to a training course.
    Made the excuse of enjoying an early night.
    Proceeded to straighten & style my hair, painted my nails & put on a full face of makeup.
    On with my favourite lingerie, fully fashioned stockings & a Boden silk dress that makes me feel slightly breathless when I even think about it.
    Mary Jane court shoes, jewellery & a generous spritz of Chanel Allure Sensuelle.
    Quite tipsy on red wine by this point.
    Tottered over to the full length mirror, feeling that exquisite ?I?m in heaven? feeling & started to frame a selfie-

When the fire alarm went off!!

My heart was in my mouth, & I waited a few moments, hoping it would stop.
    But, it carried on.
    Moments later, I heard banging on doors coming up the corridor & voices telling people to leave immediately.
    Then knocking reached my door. I froze. No time at all to change out.
    Knocking continued, I stayed silent.
    Then the door opened. A member of staff looked at me, hardly able to avoid showing their amusement, & told me I must leave.
    No choice. Moments later I was outside the hotel, in all my glory, surrounded by 100?s of people.
    I tried to make myself invisible & get as far away from my colleagues as possible, but a guy generously pointed at me & shouted, ?look at that f***ing tranny!?.
    Busted. With bells on.
    No one of my colleagues was kind. I just turned away & cried.
    We were quickly allowed back to our rooms.
    I left early the next morning. I didn?t go back to work. I relocated soon afterwards.

Amanda, Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Before I retired I had to go on the road show sometimes. The best extended stay was in the fall back in 1992. For a week I had a suite/room at the Marriott Residence Inn in Vancouver, WA. It was great. I took along a lot of femme stuff. The suite had a closet so my dresses did not hang in plain site. In preparation for the week I bought two nightgowns at Sears; both floor length. One was a vivid red. The other was white with a separate sheer overlay. Other than the times when my wife has gone out of state to visit her cousin that was the only time I was an "extend stay."

Love my business nights in hotels, my away time at conventions for five or six straight nights. Always fun and relaxing. Always take too much stuff too, but you never know what mood the pink fog will be in and what you want to wear!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

I travel almost weekly. I'm packing my favorite dress and heels. Looking forward to the next few nights!