Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what does it take to get a group going

just got an e-mail from meet-up, the north jersey t-girls have just shy of 2000 members, but they meet at a bar/motel and it looks like a meat market
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Well, as I mentioned in another thread there is a sexual component to my dressing that caused me to be hesitant to post or reply but I will make an exception and mention one thing about that. Just for kicks sometime look at any hookup site and CD's are always a prominent percentage of people posting. Photo subjects aside most of them look very good and are obviously taking their dressing very seriously and nobody does that except for CD's who are very committed to dressing up in addition to whatever else drives them. I don't advocate doing that but in my case I was always cautious/safe and limited my activities so the stigma of the whole thing aside my observations in those dark alleys is that many CD's meet that way and there are likely some here who aren't giving full disclosure of what drives them to dress. Ironically I've got a few friends I met that way and at our age sitting around chatting about clothes and makeup while dressed and trying on clothes has become a large part of why we like to get together. I guess you could say that in an unconventional round about way I didn't just find a group but I made some good friends. We have talked about going shopping but haven't done so to date but it sounds like fun.