Thread: I've been gone, but I'm back and better that ever since the wife left.

I've been gone, but I'm back and better that ever since the wife left.

Ok, so know I let yall down on my last run, and i appologise but i was nervous and my set up was terrible, but as the title said my wife left me. Not because of CD, she never found out. But its given me time to think and craft my skill. And I am back and will try to be more active as I have embraced my feminine side in the past few weeks. Also how do you post pictures? I feel I am ready to show Jessica off ladies! I got my breast torso form in and feel like a woman for real this time.

Silver Member
    Good on you! Seize the day!. While its always nice to hear of a sister's progress, I for one would be happiest for someone who dresses often, goes out a lot and only has time to write periodically about her adventures. I just feel it's more fun doing than explaining.

Never been out, that thought it still terrifying! But that's what I'd like to get to but it's a long road. This is where I'm at now (if the pictures works)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And I appologise for the excessive cleavage. But I just got these forms today after waiting weeks and could not be happier! I've always wanted a large realistic bust and now I have it. But I know that's alot I just couldn't help my self. This is the most feminine thing I've ever bought for myself. I have a set of d cup forms but they were never enough. Now this G cup does it! It really fits my body shape and all I'm lacking is some hip forms because I'm in the no a** at all club for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jessica you will sure get a lot of attention with those girls beware Hun!

Kay, you're absolutely right, these girls are humungous! If I was to go out it would probably be in the d cups, but these were a gift for myself. I love the thought of myself having a bustier appearance and now I do!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Those don't look like "breast forms", Jessi. More like a beast plate or 1/2 of a body suit?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, it is a half top, it goes down about two inches under the bottom of the breast. I didint realize I called them forms, but I love them none the less. Tomorrow I'm planning to shave my legs and "clean up" real nice, I had to use a face app for the pictures cause I haven't shaved in a few days, but I got a new dress and wig comming tomorrow and this girl couldn't be more exited!

Jessi, enjoy your time dressing. That is a lot of d?colletage.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, girl these are G cups. And they are ridiculous! Lol. If I ever went out it would definitely not be in these, but for around the house I love them. I'm still experimenting and figuring out my body type and style. A D cup seems too little for me but i believe I'm somewhere in between. I'm going to work on some hip pads today to try and smooth out the curves though.

You look great! A full body shot would be nice so we can see how good you look.

FWIW. What ever size floats your boat. I like to be larger as well.

Harriet thankyou!
    I've actually wanted to do a post about myself and what CD'ing means to/ does for me. I've got some pictures from the last few times I've gotten all dolled up. Plus I've put alot of work into my hip/bottom padding as well. Love to show that off. And the pictures are definitely edited because I'm terrible at make up still.. mabey I'll do that soon. But I can only post pictures once every 7 days so I've got 2 more to go! Lol. When I make that post I'll see you there!

Oh my those are some large boobies. Enjoy them at home but would suggest really toning it down if you are planning to venture out. Look for balance with your hips and don't out do your shoulders. Being a man we have larger shoulders but you can still out boob them! At 5'9" 170 lbs, size 10-12, A B cup works just fine for me. But I do have a pair of D cups for bouncy fun.

Sorry your wife left you... there are days when I am happy with my relationship and days I wish I was single again. Sigh

Aspiring Member
    I don't blame you for wanting to try large boobs. They are one of those so feminine things. And dealing with them always there in front of you seems so feminine. As others have said though go smaller for going out so you don't draw extra attention. But for around the house and maybe out in the yard if you can do that why not? Sherrii

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Those are big but hey enjoy them to the fullest.
    I could use some bigger forms myself just can't decide what I want exactly.

Silver Member
    I would now change your picture as you look great as a well endowed red head.