Thread: My bucket list is dam near complete

My bucket list is dam near complete

Strike shopping for a new car....Michelle actually was nervous...auto mechanics must scare me....after 15 minutes it all seemed natural....flying not on my bucket list....no way i am getting on a plane...have to take a boat to Hawaii I guess...weird as i grocery shop enfemme (have for years) but entering a new car lot makes me act like 20+ years ago....not sure whats left on my bucket list...may be going through toll booth or something along those lines...i was going to be in the Avenue fashion show but they have ceased to exist....Dress Barn quality had dumped in the last 5 years so not surprising they closed along with Avenue

Good that you got a list.
    flying easy, just like hoping on a bus
    Parachuting is even easier - once you've had enough of flying, you just hop out of the plane (and it's more fun than riding inside a plane).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Michelle, not on my bucket list, as studies show men get better pricing than women when purchasing a new car.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    I can't say I have a "bucket list" or at least not a different one for doing things en-femme

Time to get a bigger bucket 😂

Well that's it, time to kick off now. Bye bye.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)