There are lots of good replies and as usual all are positive as in my observation most members here are accepting of other ways of crossdressing even though they may differ in their way.

I also felt out of place here for many years not because of the rejection or criticism but that my way of life was so different from most of those who wanted to "pass"; to look like women. I was not sure if I belong here.

But then I realised that most them had something to say about how to apply makeup, what wigs to wear, shoes, jewellery, etc.
That's why they were active here.

People, like I, who had no interest in above items said very little and therefore seemed not to exist.

Then I started the "MIAD" threads to tell everyone that we exist and are also crossdressers even if we do not want to look like women.

The results were very gratifying. So many people replied that they also were miads to a larger or lesser extent.
And acceptance was also from those CDs that were dressing "all the way" like women.

I found my place here, I finally felt that I belong here.

Members here know that there are many paths in crossdressing and it's easier for them to understand different ways doing something that they do themselves. Not so for the outside world.

Thank you, Gaz, for starting the thread and for all those positive and informative replies.

The forum serves its purpose.