As I previously post my pink fog has been INTENSE. I am currently working at a job doing some light handyman and remodeling work. I have decided to dress more fem. It all started a few days ago. I put on a pair of skinny Jean's, fitted ls tee (bra and forms) a pair of barely show pink socks anklet, bracelets, rings, a choker.
I had to pick up some supplies at Lowes. I almost chickened out as the staff is very familiar with me and it is possible to run into people we know. I took a deep breath and headed in. Once inside I felt a warm calm run over me.

The next day I wore black fitness leggings, racerback fitness tank, a yoga sweater top with an open back, added some impress nails in a matte navy, same jewelry plus some clip on earrings and a cute hairband. I worked at the job most of the day and needed a few things so I ran to another home improvement store. As I stood at the paint counter people were milling by and everything was normal. A woman asked the clerk about stain hiding ceiling paint and I walked down to help her because the clerk was busy. She kind of did a double take on my outfit as we were first talking then thanked me for the help.

It has been a great couple of days.

Here to many more to come.

I