Thread: An issue I have, an plans for my Final outing in my current city. As the move begins.

An issue I have, an plans for my Final outing in my current city. As the move begins.

Well here it is,

I wanted to just take a second to (pre) post about my plans for tommarow. Not like it's a big deal to some. But it is too me. I was honestly unsure If I should even share any of this here or not. Things have taken a turn here for me as I noticed, somebody brought something to my attention, that's seriously pushing me away from even wanting to stay on here. They do have an ignore button here that's handy, so I'm staying put for now, but we won't get into all that crap. I'm proud of my growth here either way no matter what anyone thinks. So let's get into my plans...

So, It's going to by 3rd and Final outing here in Duluth, MN (not last ever, just for Duluth). I got 4 destinations in mind for the late afternoon and evening. I will take some pictures on my journey around town. I want to leave earlier, but my apartment being shown at 3/4pm. But after that's done, its Go time! Shower, shaving, makeup etc... This is gonna be my Biggest endeavor yet. It's my first day off and I'm going to do tons of interacting, and just be out and about as Kaylin. Going makeup and clothes shopping and then off to dinner. Than end the night with some photos in a popular area here in town. I won't be able to do any of these outings within these next few months so I better enjoy it tommarow. I probably will barely be on here after the next week or so. Things are about to crazy on my personal level. But after we are completely settled after the move, I should be back soon. Anyways I'll have photos this weekend. Hope some of you are having a great week and weekend coming up.

Ps. Keep an eye for my outing picture thread at some point this weekend

Take Care,
    Kaylin
    Last edited by Kaylin; 11-08-2019 at 12:48 AM.

I reckon you will be bundled up good. It's below freezing where is am. well south of you.

Oh yeah, I definitely plan on it. It's already super cold. I picked up a warm jacket for the occasion and a new scarf and gloves. It's supposed to get even colder this weekend. Burrrrr

Stay warm and have a great outing

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Go for it! And no, you can't, unfortunately, do like Fascistbook and "mute for 30 days" to individuals here, lol.
    Life is too short to be boring.

10 degrees down here in southern Wisc.right now so stay warn and stay in touch with us always please Hun!

Kaylin , Good luck with your outing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thank you so much Ladies!! Omg am I excited!!! Ya the good old facistbook lol I love it that you just called it that. Haha that's exactly what it is.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have fun bundle up and have on clean panties just in case LOLOL.
    28 degrees here in the not so deep south.

LOL Tracii Thank you. Maybe I'll throw on some depends haha jk ya its 10 degrees cooler here. Its 19 now. Which in about a month or so, will seem warm for this area. The lake winds and wind chill get like 40 below zero here. Its brutal.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've no experience in Duluth, Kaylin. But, if it's anything like the Twin Cities?

I'd simply go to a T/gay friendly club/bar like we did there. And, have the nite of your life! So many folks came up to chat with me! Of course, most were curious young women.

But, that may not be your thing, tho.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have family in your area so I have been there many times.
    It does get cold and winter lasts for 6 months seems like.

Stay warm and be safe, can't wait to see and hear your adventure!

Thank you ladies. It was a very fun night. I have some photos to share. My phone died into my second hour. But all went well. I had a super fun evening. I'll share with you all soon. Was a bittersweet night but also a little sad that this was my final outing here.
    Tracii,
    That's cool you have family here in the area.
    And ya the winter weather here, last for a super longtime. It's not very fun. The lake winds make things so much worse. Plus our roads are Terrible with pot holes and we live in a small city on a hill. Its soo tough on our vehicles. I hit a few ice patches coming down the hill tonight.

Sherry, that's awesome about the clubs in that area. Great info. Sounds friendly and fun. I will be living near the twin cities area in a few months. Not really what I'm totally used too. I'll have to check it out sometime. We are planning to go to some of drag shows down there too.

Thank you Xam!!

Hi Kaylin,

Glad you had a good time! I hope you managed to stay warm. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Thanks Robin

Glad it went well��

Thank you Shiny J

Thank you Kim it was definitely a great experience. The next one will be for awhile now. But the Twin Cities area here we come

Have fun and enjoy your time.

Aspiring Member
    Dress warm, probably slacks. Makes me cold thinking about wearing a dress. How bout some cuddle duds. Have fun!

Thanks ladies. Good call, Ya I choose to wear leggings and leg warmers and knee high boots. And a Big sweater. Was very cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylin View Post
    Well here it is,

I wanted to just take a second to (pre) post about my plans for tommarow. Not like it's a big deal to some. But it is too me. I was honestly unsure If I should even share any of this here or not. Things have taken a turn here for me as I noticed, somebody brought something to my attention, that's seriously pushing me away from even wanting to stay on here. They do have an ignore button here that's handy, so I'm staying put for now, but we won't get into all that crap. I'm proud of my growth here either way no matter what anyone thinks. So let's get into my plans...

So, It's going to by 3rd and Final outing here in Duluth, MN (not last ever, just for Duluth). I got 4 destinations in mind for the late afternoon and evening. I will take some pictures on my journey around town. I want to leave earlier, but my apartment being shown at 3/4pm. But after that's done, its Go time! Shower, shaving, makeup etc... This is gonna be my Biggest endeavor yet. It's my first day off and I'm going to do tons of interacting, and just be out and about as Kaylin. Going makeup and clothes shopping and then off to dinner. Than end the night with some photos in a popular area here in town. I won't be able to do any of these outings within these next few months so I better enjoy it tommarow. I probably will barely be on here after the next week or so. Things are about to crazy on my personal level. But after we are completely settled after the move, I should be back soon. Anyways I'll have photos this weekend. Hope some of you are having a great week and weekend coming up.

Ps. Keep an eye for my outing picture thread at some point this weekend

Take Care,
    Kaylin
    Where did you move to from Duluth? Somewhere over in Wisconsin? I am only two hours down I35 from your former city. Hugs former Minnesota girl!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylin View Post
    Thank you Kim it was definitely a great experience. The next one will be for awhile now. But the Twin Cities area here we come
    Are you moving right into the Cities? Minneapolis? I am a half hour north of the Cities. Welcome.