Thread: A great read for wives and partners

Silver Member

A great read for wives and partners

and CDers looking for answers or help.
    http://www.tri-ess.org/cd01.html

Thanks,
    If there's no CURE for Cross-Dressing What am I going to do when I retire?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Some pretty dated material. Is Tri-Ess still around? I am curious whether there are articles that wives or significant others have found helpful (too late for me. My wife refuses to discuss or read about it.) Nancy

I found it to be well written and true. I am never married, 65, have not met one woman who wants to marry a CD. It is a lonesome road yet, for many of us who struggle with it, or accept we are this way, but still have to keep the secret. I wish i had not been born with this strong proclivity. My life has been traumatic enough even without it.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-26-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
    Some pretty dated material. Is Tri-Ess still around? I am curious whether there are articles that wives or significant others have found helpful (too late for me. My wife refuses to discuss or read about it.) Nancy
    Yes, they are still around. I am still a member (associate) of the Tau Chi chapter, here in Houston. The organization is a shadow of it's former self, which is both sad and cause for celebration. Sad because, while there is still need in some places for the kind of support it can give to those who need it. Cause for celebration because that need has largely disappeared. Cross-dressing is no longer a crime, as it was when Tri-Ess was founded. Young people generally have no use for such an organization.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

My question is it still worth joining your local Tri-ess chapter? I have requested information from them. Membership is not free and what can they provide?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Thanks,
    If there's no CURE for Cross-Dressing What am I going to do when I retire?
    Become a nudist. No crossdressing necessary.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Become a nudist. No crossdressing necessary.
    But are you presenting as a male nudist, or a female nudist??

Quote Originally Posted by CDMargret View Post
    My question is it still worth joining your local Tri-ess chapter? I have requested information from them. Membership is not free and what can they provide?
    That's a call only you can make and that would depend on the local chapter in question.
    From what I understand, Tau Chi is one of the more active surviving chapters. There less than a dozen regularly active members, and 4 or 5 spouses. I don't remain for what I get out of it. I'm there for the occasional opportunity to give back, for the occasional new member who is looking for support, reassurance and maybe assistance.
    Hope that's at least minimally helpful for you.

Silver Member
    Good for you, Aunt Kelly. In almost all of my threads, I try (such as this one) to offer something that some sisters may find useful or of significant interest.