Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What?s with the copping a feel?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

What?s with the copping a feel?

So last night my friends and I were enjoying an evening at an 80’s Halloween dance party. I dressed up in a southern belle costume (had a real burning desire for it as I didn?t do much of that look this summer) and the other crossdressing friend in the group dressed in a provocative 80’s outfit (tight t-shirt and mini skirt). Early in the evening we had a group of 3 women approach us and converse in some small chat. Within a few minutes, one woman asked if she could feel my friend?s boobs and had received approval to do so. After the feel she thanks my friend and the woman states “that men ask me all the time and is nice to finally not be on the receiving end”.
    I call B.S. on men asking her to cop a feel of her boobs. I could never have the nerve to ask to cop a feel of a woman’s breasts especially someone who I am not dating or intimate with. I never seen any of my straight guy friends do it while chatting up a lady.
    I have had numerous women and gay guys ask if they could feel my boobs, however every single one of them stated that it was out of curiosity. I have never had a guy (straight or bi) who took an interest in and chatted me up to ask to feel my boobs though. Legs yes but boobs never!
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-27-2019 at 11:30 AM.

I see you’ve never been a woman before. It happens and is most definitely NOT B.S. It’s happened to my wife right in front of me. And that’s when they’re lucky enough to have the men actually ask first.

Did no one ever tell you, sweetie? Women are pigs.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have had numerous women and gay guys ask if they could feel my boobs, however every single one of them stated that it was out of curiosity.

I've only had that request from women and only from the curious point of view.

I have never had a guy (straight or bi) who took an interest in and chatted me up to ask to feel my boobs though. Legs yes but boobs never!

OMG. When I'm really dressed out, that would be remarkable. *ehem*
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    I had it happen one time at Mary's in Long Beach, CA. She was the wife of a sister and sat next to me. She complimented me on how my breast area looked so real. I said, silicone. She asked if she could feel one, and I said 'sure'. She did, said it feels real. I smiled and said thank you.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I see you’ve never been a woman before. It happens and is most definitely NOT B.S. It’s happened to my wife right in front of me. And that’s when they’re lucky enough to have the men actually ask first.
    I could believe men being inconsiderate and copping a feel without asking. However, how does one figure that asking first would be met with approval to do so?

When I was younger and in good shape I was accosted by women all the time. Usually women in their 50's while I was in my 30's. Too bad I'm not one of those alpha male types, I could have had some fun. Some women can be pretty forward and even pushy. I'm such a wimp they had me shaking in my boots. Both my wives were/are very attractive but have only experienced mild flirting from men. My wife even asks what she's doing wrong since all these women get sexually harassed but not her.

Platinum Member
    I have never run into a situation where a man copped a feel of a woman's breast or patted a woman's bottom without her consent. Of course I have seen men pat their wives bottom, but, then there seems to be a tacit consent. Of course there is always the possibility of too much alcohol will bring out the pig in some men. Isn't there a prominent male actor pending trial for wandering hands?

I can understand a woman asking a crossdresser if it was alright to feel a cross dressers "breasts" to gauge its heft as compared to a natural breast.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Chantal, I get out a lot and have a lot of experience with this. I can't count how many times vanilla women have touched my boobs. Some ask, some don't. Just the last 2 nites several women asked and one didn't ask to for a feel. Of course, my breast plate looks so sexy and real it fools everyone. Even rite up close!
    Here it is and what I wore Friday nite.
    P1430034 (445x640).jpg
    I have had little experience with men touching my boobs. Most were hesitant to touch me even when they're girlfriends insisted they do it!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-27-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sooo...here again we see an example of female entitlement...

Based on what I am reading here, it seems that many women think it is perfectly fine to ask a CD or a transgender person if they can touch their boobs "out of curiosity" (you know, for the sake of scientific research, right?), but if said CD or transgender person wanted to do the same to her to satisfy themselves that her's were "real" as opposed to implants...perhaps not so much. "Inappropriate touching", "sexual assault", "sexual harassment" and the like would be knee-jerk reaction, and the #metoo crowd would be frothing at the mouth ready to visit fire and brimstone upon the poor wretch.

I seem to remember a classic Seinfeld episode back in the less politically-correct 90's where Jerry was dying to find out whether the "spectacular" boobs of a new girl he was interested in were real or fake, and he began discussing his obsession openly with Elaine. She then stepped in as his proxy to (inadvertently) find out once and for all if this was actually the case or not (famous sauna scene ). Yes, back then, people actually found some humor in this type of harmless sexual tension between two adults.

I recently had a guy, who claimed to be a crossdresser brush my crotch. He was a few sheets to the wind and didn't press things as I would have clocked him if he had. The next time he appeared at my door and asked to come in, I asked if he could keep his hands to himself. I don't like getting pawed and can easily see a woman slapping someone's face for doing so. The only reason I didn't was surprise and frankly, shock. I thought I knew this guy better.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Sooo...here again we see an example of female entitlement...

Based on what I am reading here, it seems that many women think it is perfectly fine to ask a CD or a transgender person if they can touch their boobs "out of curiosity" (you know, for the sake of scientific research, right?), but if said CD or transgender person wanted to do the same to her to satisfy themselves that her's were "real" as opposed to implants...perhaps not so much.--------------------------------
    Actually, Leslie? A lot of the women that have touched my boobs asked me to feel theirs. Or, when I was surprised when they helped themselves to mine, I said, "How would u like it if I felt yours?" They almost invariable said, "Go rite ahead!"

Friday, a well endowed young women insisted I shake hers long and vigorously enuff to make them jiggle around!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

someone who i used to know reached out and touched me one time, right in the middle of a conversation....without asking.... i pulled out the form and handed it to her, she happened to be a lesbian....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Doc, Damn, lucky you!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Actually, Leslie? A lot of the women that have touched my boobs asked me to feel theirs. Or, when I was surprised when they helped themselves to mine, I said, "How would u like it if I felt yours?" They almost invariable said, "Go rite ahead!"

Friday, a well endowed young women insisted I shake hers long and vigorously enuff to make them jiggle around!
    Well, yeah, doc, but you seem to spend a fair amount of your time amongst the fetish crowd.

Different kettle of fish, and a different mindset prevailing there from what exists within the "vanilla" circles most of the rest of us here circulate in. Besides, in support of your thesis it would be helpful to know to what percentage (approx.) alcohol was a factor in fuelling this female boldness...

Years ago some guy grabbed my wife's butt as we were leaving a crowded bar. I didn't feel like making an issue over it, plus she thought I did it because she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    I call B.S. on men asking her to cop a feel of her boobs. I could never have the nerve to ask to cop a feel of a woman?s breasts especially someone who I am not dating or intimate with.
    I agree with you. It is most decidedly NOT a common occurrence. I've been around for a few years and I've not had it happen to me except once, at age 17, my parents' neighbor's son-in-law lifted my top to see my boobs as I was walking in the door for a party. He was very drunk and everybody was shocked. So yeah ... a guy would have to be pretty drunk, or a colossal bore, or be on a power trip. The vast majority of men don't do that.

Reading your post, my take on this woman's statement is that she made a loose analogy about men feeling at liberty to feel boobs with whatever she perceives as chauvinist or crass behavior from the few jerks out there. Women have indeed been the subject of crass locker room jokes, women have on occasion been leered or jeered at, and women have occasionally been at the receiving end of sexually inappropriate advances or comments. And yes, some women are raped. The MeToo movement exists for good reason.

BUT ... if you ask each woman who has suffered bad behavior from men to relate their experiences, they would still tell you that the vast majority of men out there don't behave like that. It takes one or two incidents in an entire lifetime (and that's a lifetime of thousands of interactions with men) to justify the existence of the MeToo movement, but it doesn't mean that most men are like that.

So the CDers in this forum who believe that women experience this on a regular basis need to NOT take an isolated incident and paint it as a regular occurrence. Same with the GGs out there. It's easy to think abstractly about something we hear of or we may have ourselves experienced once or twice in a lifetime and then paint a broad picture to lump every man in the same boat, but it is wrong to do so.

Despite my experience when I was 17 (and I was so shocked and embarrassed I ran out and went home), I do not believe women are treated like this regularly. As I said, the vast majority of men that I have interacted with during the course of my lifetime (hundreds of men at work, at school, in public, or in social situations over the course of thousands interactions) have been respectful.

Don't you just hate it when people generalize?
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-28-2019 at 02:17 AM.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    That kind of stuff never happens to me. Dammit.

I had a women at a bar ask about my breasts, I let her cop a feel. It really did not bother me, it was not sexual, just curiosity.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Years ago I did dress as a woman for Halloween. Very sloppily of course, I didn't want people thinking I tried too hard.. but long story short we went to a bar and every time I turned around someone was copping a feel. Grabbing butt and breast. Male and female. It was very disconcerting. I've never been the touchy-feely type. But I had an all new respect for women in those situations after that. I did not like it at all and left early on my own. I think that's part of the reason I have fears of going out now. Kn top of a thousand other reasons. Some people just cant keep their hands to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    I call B.S. on men asking her to cop a feel of her boobs. I could never have the nerve to ask to cop a feel of a woman?s breasts especially someone who I am not dating or intimate with. I never seen any of my straight guy friends do it while chatting up a lady.
    I also agree with this and with what Reine said . This is not a common occurrence and I am NO prude . I am 57 now and have lived a very out there/international life and have never had that happen . I have had stares but no one just reach out there and feel outside of an intimate situation with whoever my SO was .
    Same with my partners in this life , many of whom have been of the non binary to TG persuasion . I just would not do it out of an intimate setting . Even then I wouldn't just suddenly grab someone . I just find all of that very rude .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I can honestly say that no one has ever asked to feel my boobs, or my legs, or my butt....so distressing.

I can understand the curiosity when a woman encounters a CD. Just never happened to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

FWIW, there are women out there that are perfectly proud and fine with men asking or touching their breasts in public; not a lot of them, but they are out there. We had one such woman in my own e.r., who, after getting a very expensive set of breast implants, upon coming back to work openly bragged about how great they were, that no one could tell the difference from hers, from ones that grew that way naturally.
    She was right. I couldn't tell the difference. The only clues were the slight scars from the surgery, but they were well hidden, so unless you were looking for them, you'd never notice. That's the difference, I guess, between at $50,000 boob job and a $5000 boob job. Sometimes, you actually do get what you pay for.
    I've also seen post mastectomy reconstructions that were excellent. It all depends on the surgeon, and how well your skin heals.
    Probably much the same way that some men with huge dongs don't mind women asking to give them a gentle squeeze. Maybe it's like advertising the 'goods'.
    For those who want to know: I work in healthcare, and have seen and worked on many thousands of naked bodies in my lifetime.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I’m a TS and have natural DD?s , shorty after coming out I have had several women reach up and cop a feel, they all had known me before and never realized I had breast due to the way I dressed to cover up. We were all friends and they didn’t think anything of touching another woman they knew.

After dating a number of years and from what I gather from the gg's I dated I must agree with Dutchess. Many were well endowed and they explained that men would stare at their chest, but none ever told me they were touched. One lady in particular said lots of men only got to stare, but hers were all mine. (smile inserted here)