Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What?s with the copping a feel?

Some of this almost sounds alcohol/drug/mental health related. It's a bit hard to believe anyone that is not on some kind of "substance" or are "overly bold" would dare ask anyone to feel their boobs. In this day and age, there could be more consequences than just a slap. As with anything, there are exceptions.

Of course there are those who encourage "feeling up". That is a whole other story.

Typically (not always) people get as much respect as they allow.

An interesting thread which I can not reply to directly because I have never had anyone cop a feel when I was dressed (or not dressed, for that matter).
    However, I must ask what is the proper way to respond if blatantly groped while dressed? Does one slap the offender? Or what? My reaction would be to slap, but I wonder if that could escalate into something else. Thoughts?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I was out with my TG social group, and four girls came up to a few of us and started talking about how much fun all of us seemed to be having. Then, one of them complained about how small she was and asked me how do I do it (pointing to my breasts). I said they're just silicone and pulled them out and asked if she wanted to try them on (for size, LOL). She did put them on, checked out the bounce and the profile look, and then asked if she could pass then around to her friends. All four GGs ended up trying them on before they were returned to me.

I'm pretty sure some pictures were taken.

Just normalizing what we do with the vanillas.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 10-29-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I have had several women comment on my boobs and have let them feel them but only if I can do the same to them, I've never been turned down for the return feel and I let them know that I like girls.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Well, yeah, doc, but you seem to spend a fair amount of your time amongst the fetish crowd.

Different kettle of fish, and a different mindset prevailing there from what exists within the "vanilla" circles most of the rest of us here circulate in. Besides, in support of your thesis it would be helpful to know to what percentage (approx.) alcohol was a factor in fuelling this female boldness...
    If u mean by "fetish", T friendly events and venues where there r vanilla women present? They maybe gay or bi? But, I never ask!
    Or, maybe u r referring to the one or two non T costume events I attend per year? Those r loaded with skimpily dressed, straight, young women who r obviously proud of their bodies. I was at one of those Friday nite where the forward woman insisted I shake her boobs after asking to feel mine. She had a male companion with her.

I don't get what "fetish" u mean? But, alcohol MAY BE involved in some women's boldness!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!