Thread: Couple of recent outings

Couple of recent outings

Hi all. I haven't posted anything in almost a year. Thought I'd give a bit of an update on a couple of recent outings. Both were full enfemme. A little long perhaps but thought you might enjoy. Having fun dressing up!

Most recent event was last weekend. Halloween party at a bar we frequent. Wife was with me. Got dolled up and off we go. Once we arrive, the place is relatively empty (we are a little early). The waitresses/female bartenders are looking at us sizing us up. One waitress we know quite well. She's looking and looking and finally figures out who we are. Oh then there was lots of chat about our outfits. All good things about me - I'm just a guy in drag right. Pulled it off quite well. One waitress actually started having a fairly in-depth conversation about how well I had pulled it off. All is good.

Evening rolls along. The bar fills up to overflowing. Pretty much everyone is in costume. As the evening unfolded, several GGs stopped by to admire my outfit and how "cute" I looked. Couple of guys are flirting in a fun way. This big bad wolf guy came by a couple of times and couldn't help taunting the cute girl. At one point the wife heads to the bathroom and something quite odd happens. Two GGs cruise by and stop to chat. One starts rubbing my chest and the next thing I know she has her hand inside my dress top. She's feeling my bra and continues to basically cop a feel. She asks if I'm with someone - Yes I am. She continues to chat, and then they move on. Glad the wife didn't see this - might have been a cat fight.

Throughout the evening I continue to get a few compliments and warm smiles. Couple of people couldn't resist playing with the big bow I had in my hair. All good fun. The evening ends as a success.

The other event happened last month. It took place in a small town about an hour from the city I live in. They have quite an active Pride group there, and they were hosting an annual drag show. I met a fellow CDer there last year for the first time, and we arranged to hook up there again. I dress up nicely and drive there (and home) enfemme.

Last year there were about 120 GGs at the event. All was super. Already told you about that. This year a slightly smaller crowd and a little more mixed. Me and my buddy go in together. Greeted with warm smiles and friendly greetings. My friend knows a number of people in this town. He is fearless as to his dressing. It's contagious which is a good thing for me being relatively new to this.

They have a jewelry/clothes for sale at a couple of table at the back of the theater. Lots of bling so we do a little shopping. Yes I bought some bling - couldn't help myself.

It comes time sit down. There's a table close by with an older couple and three attractive youngish girls there (early 30s). I'm thinking we can't sit there. These aren't our kind of people, but my buddy walks over, asks if we can join them and down we sit. Some light conversation with the older couple and then my friend is starting to chat it up with the girls. Complements one on her cute shorts. Things loosen up. Things are going great. He is truly fearless.

The show gets going. All is well. Then we hit intermission. There's one chair between me and the closest girl at our table. Well she slides over and starts talking to me. She is genuinely interested in the CD experience. When did I start. She liked my wig, thought it suited my face really well. Talked about makeup. Yes it takes practice. She asked if I enjoyed the process of getting dolled up. Yes I do. Her and her two friends are on a girls-night-out. Just out having fun enjoying each others company. This chatting continues on until the show resumes.

After the show wraps up, I'm still game for some action. My friend and I decide to check out the bar across the street. I mention to the girls we are heading there if they would care to join us. They said they would think about it and figure out what they wanted to do next. Out the door we go heading to the bar.

The bar had a light crowd. Maybe 20 to 25 people. We walk in. Get some attention from a couple of girls partying it up with a couple of guys. Karaoke is happening. We check out the place and my friend is luke warm about staying. Is talking about maybe just heading home. Out the door we go. We are just outside the bar and we meet the girls. They decided to head to the bar as well. My friend still wants to head home (hour long drive). The girls and I chat for a bit and decide to go back into the bar. So basically here I am dressed enfemme with three attractive girls just chatting it up. They treated me like I was one of their group. Continued to ask about the CD experience. How often do I do it. Is the wig hot. Stuff like that. One of the girls is from Australia and is a bit (no a lot) of an exhibitionist. She's singing Karaoke - poorly, she's egging the rest of us on. No I'm not going to stand up enfemme and sing in a deep male voice.

So the evening rolls along and it starts to get late (like midnight). I still have an hour drive home. The girls want to start bar hoping. They ask me if I want to join them. As much as I wanted to (I was having a great time being one of the girls), I did have that drive. I bowed out gracefully. Had to leave. Expressed how glad I was to have met them. We exchanged hugs and I left. Wow what a wonderful evening.

There you go. You are up to date on my recent escapades. Sorry for the length.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

What a great description of fun evening

Wow... what an awesome experience! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Thank you for sharing...what a lovely couple of outings!!

Sounds like great couple of evenings. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I might have asked if they would like too exchange phone nos. and meet up again in the future for a "girls night out".

It is good to read about successful and fun outings. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Carole