Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife borrowed my dress

My wife and I often share clothes. Sometimes we are out shopping and she will ask me, “Does Darla have, such and such?”
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

My since divorced previous wife often borrowed my pantyhose. Occasionally, she would borrow a dress or skirt. She bought a silky dress, a pink half slip and a long black satin nightgown and robe - WOW that was fun!

Aspiring Member
    My first wife often wore my panties. Said they ended up in her panty drawer "by mistake".
    I told her that we all make mistakes, meaning that I was taking that as permission to wear hers.
    We never wore anything else belonging to each other, though.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ruthie , A couple years ago myWife gave m some lovely tops,

Now after a medical problem she has lost the weight and she now has the tops back on her side of the closet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have about 80 pounds and eight inches in height over my wife so no sharing going on.