Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife borrowed my dress

Unhappy Wife borrowed my dress

A few months ago my wife gave me a leopard print dress. She said she looked liked a hooker wearing it. I never really had a chance to wear it, last week we went to Atlantic City for the weekend and she said she was borrowing my dress.she look great , very hot. I envied her. Just a posting.

Did she decide to take it back because it worked on her?

Silver Member
    On two occasions, my wife has borrowed a dress from me to attend a wedding. Same dress both times, probably because we're not really the same size. She told me she had difficulty coming to me for that kind of help, but didn't say exactly why. One possible reason is that my dress collection is huge compared to hers and she's still coming to terms with my dressing up.

Anyway, I had to wear a suit to those weddings because she still won't be seen in public while I'm dressed. Sometimes I feel like it's her version of DADT.

Mht wife has appropriated a couple of things from me. I just just sigh, get myself another one and take out as a compliment on my taste in women's clothes.

I have bought several skirts and a few blouses that my wife has appropriated and swears they are hers but its ok if I wear them...……………………….Debra

My wife has borrowed dresses from me many times. She likes a black one with polka dots that she wears to work. The other day we were out for dinner and she said, a little too loud ,that she is borrowing a purple paisley dress I have for a wedding we are going to this weekend. Fortunately I don?t think anyone at the bar heard her.
    Connie

My wife has ?borrowed? a few of my dresses as well... Funny thing is that when she is finished borrowing them they never seem to end up back in my closet...

Banned Read only
    Interesting sequence. Wife thinks her dress makes her look like a hooker. Wife gives hubby the dress. Wife asks for the dress back so she can wear it. "She looked great, very hot." Did she still think she looked like a "hooker?" Hmmm??

My wife has borrowed slips and nightgowns from me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife recently borrowed a couple of my bras. We?re going on vacation to resort with sexy theme nights and she wanted some sexy bras. We both happen to be the same size 38dd. She looked great in them but we have been back a month and she still hasn?t given them back. Lol. I asked her about returning and she said I like them and there comfortable so no lol. She we will go shopping and get some new ones for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Interesting sequence. Wife thinks her dress makes her look like a hooker. Wife gives hubby the dress. Wife asks for the dress back so she can wear it. "She looked great, very hot." Did she still think she looked like a "hooker?" Hmmm??
    Yes it is weird, but we were away by ourselves and I think she wanted that look. She likes when men check her out, I guess she is getting older needs the validation.

Aspiring Member
    I am looking forward to the day my wife can borrow my dresses. She has gained a quite a bit of weight over the past couple of years due to a medical condition and she is finally going to speak with her primary care physician about how to get her weight back down. Though we are very different in body shape I have a few dresses, maybe most of them, that would look far better on her than they do me.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    My wife is 5' 2" and I'm 5' 9", but we are the same size in the hips.
    So we can share skirts and panties or boxers! But definitely NOT dresses or tops.

Banned Read only
    My girlfriend borrows my clothes often. She does appreciate my tastes in fashion. Without exception she always looks better in them than I do and I'm always glad to see her in them.

My wife has "borrowed" from me a few times. It can be confusing. Don't ask. Don't tell. Borrowing is is OK but not from her. It's fine with me though. I just take it as a small bit of acceptance.

Silver Member
    My wife and I aren't that close in size. She has friends that are and they have borrowed from me. They know I wear women's clothes and most have shopped with us.

That is so much fun....;o)

My wife has only borrowed clothes from me once, and it was like 8 or 9 years ago, when she was dressing for a wake....she tore her sheer black pantyhose to pieces....starts rummaging in her drawer and realizes she does not have any black hose....then turns at me and just dead-pan says 'do you have any black hose I can borrow'? To which I -surprised and even more dead-pan- respond with a 'yeah, but....they aren't pantyhose, they are stockings, so u will need something to hold them up as well' to which she says 'okay'.

I rummage a bit in the dresser drawers she refers to as 'those drawers' and extract a Rago waist cincher with garters and a brand new pair of the older-style Berkshire sheer nylons which I can't seem to find anymore, and that's what she wore to the wake/service. The cincher was maybe a size too big for her, but she still looked....ahhh....really good in it. Made for a very interesting hour or two after we got back, too.

(blush)

And yes, I did get it back.

Gold Member
    My Wife often would ask if she could use some Panti-Hose.
    She never had a extra pair when she need some, But I always kept
    a fer extra around.
    Rader

Not so much as dresses but my wife always borrows my stilletoes of which I don't mind as she bought them for me

Banned Read only
    My wife and I wear the same size dress: 16/18 and XL. In fact she and I own the same Croft Barrow dress. She is five foot two/three. I am six foot. A midi dress for the average five foot six woman hits just below the knees on me. A knee length several inches above the knee, but, not a mini or micro mini look. I'd be more than willing to share any of my 162 dresses with her. We also wear a size 8 panty. Recently, I had forgotten to pack a change of underwear and she offered me a pair of her Hane's white cotton briefs to wear which I took. I wish she was into nylon panties with colors and prints.

Quote Originally Posted by connie johnson View Post
    My wife has borrowed dresses from me many times. She likes a black one with polka dots that she wears to work. The other day we were out for dinner and she said, a little too loud ,that she is borrowing a purple paisley dress I have for a wedding we are going to this weekend. Fortunately I don?t think anyone at the bar heard her.
    I would have said even louder no way in hell, I'm wearing that dress then. Find your own dress. But that's just me.

My wife will get rid of clothes and I am free to pick through the donations before they go. Lately on a few occasions my wife made comments about something that was once hers and she is like I might wear that again, since what is yours is also mine. I hang my dresses in her closet since my closet doesn't have a rod tall enough for dresses and our dresses are next to each other with a cardboard separator I put on the bar to delineate the two. She once wore one of my simple black dresses since she didn't realize she got all the way into my dress section.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    My wife has borrowed lipstick, and other makeup of mine. Also, an occasional blouse. I've borrowed her things countless times, still do.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Aspiring Member
    No doubt she felt she wouldn't run into anyone she knew who would think she would, "look like a hooker", and she actually wanted to look good and knew the dress would do it. Sort of like some of us who go to a different town to dress. While making sure she knows you think she looked good I wouldn't mention the hooker part. Sherrii

I only wish--that my wife would borrow from me. It would be a big sign of acceptance. Shoes --no way. Dresses maybe --she is about size 8--and me, I am 10. Close enough. But she seldom wears dresses. And I have about 16 old wigs. However, we do not share a closet. My stash is outside in the garden shed.