Absolutely. I don't go out enfemme although I probably should. I guess I figure, and probably erroneously, that a male of my age really shouldn't be doing that. Now don't ask me why I think that because I have no good reason. Maybe it is just shyness which can be the way I am in groups where I don't know anyone. Perhaps if I was able to get over my group shyness I would be different and more able.

But in answer to your question, I would definitely welcome a shift in the thinking of what is appropriate for men. In the meantime, I wear men's shirts that are in feminine colors and that seems to work pretty well in public and is read about the way I want it to be read. That is, by the women. Lots of men frown at a man in a pink dress shirt with no pocket- picky, picky, picky. Doesn't bother me as I prefer being with the ladies - been that way since I was a little kid. In part, maybe a result of being raised by a team of women in my very formative years (2 to 6). It is now just a part of my personality. I relate very easily to women.