Thread: Asheville Girls Night Out Nov 9th

Asheville Girls Night Out Nov 9th

A group of us girls are getting out in Asheville NC on Nov 9th. Going to meet to go shopping, dinner and then Scandals Night Club. All are welcome. Drop a note on here or Private Message me for details...
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

I am interested but I am unsure of how to contact you for details. I don't believe I have posted enough for them to allow that. If you prefer not to email suggest some other idea for how we can convey arrangements.

Natalie
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-06-2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: sorry you are not allowed to post your email in a thread

Natalie,

Can I suggest you find somewhere to make a tenth post.

Then you can use the pm system.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Natalie,
    We are meeting for dinner at Mayfels in downtown Asheville at 7:30, then on to Scandals after that...

Robyn
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

That sounds like a great evening. I don't think that I'll be able to make it tomorrow night. Hopefully we can be in touch and I can find out about your GNOs earlier and plan them. My girlfriend doesn't mind me dressing up but I have already done so a couple of times this month, practically back to back, so I really need to give her this weekend without Natalie. You know, not too much, too fast. I hope I can join y'all soon, though. I'll bet y'all have a great time together.

Natalie

P.S. This is my 10th post. Yay me.