First time in months that I had a day to get Christine out and about. Went looking for that perfect holiday dress. It?s like prom time for my age group. First off to the box stores. Went into the dressing room with probably 12 dresses to try on. What fun, although my wig needed some serious work afterwards. I enjoy walking out to the big mirror and getting the 360 look and having conversations with the other women.
Then to the nearest dress barn or what ever they have morphed into. I love when they start a room and write my name on the door and periodically ask if everything is going well. Sometimes you just need help with a zipper. Here, more than in the box stores do I have conversations with the other women. We all discuss each other?s potential purchases and what would go with it. It is an altogether affirming experience.

Then into a shoe store where they didn?t have a great selection of larger sizes. But, was mammed as I left making it a good stop.
A quick stop at a fast food establishment on the way home where I made eye contact with the girl at the register and received the warmest smile.

Just another wonderful day living life!